You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

spork

spork V cahoot

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5007 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Quick Question for anybody before I go ahead and start making a claim against cahoot.

What is the chance of my employer finding out I am making a claim against a bank? Such as credit reports etc. The reason I am asking is that I very often get offered IT jobs with financial institutions etc. I have been offered a position with a high street bank and as far as I know they will do credit checks etc on employees.

My concern is that If I make a claim while working for one or have made one in the past will I be able to remain anonymous?

I would like to throw cahoot to the coals as they have ***** approx £1800 of mine in the last 5 years. However will this jepordise my chances of getting a job or do I have to right this off. It is my money after all.

Any answers would be appreciated.

Cahoot DPA Sent 070406

I had a look at my credit report recently and from the information banks give, I can't see how anything relating to your claim would show up on the report -unless they close your bank account. This may show up (I'm not sure) but from what i've read, this is not a tactic Cahoot are employing.

Hope this helps, Lou

I've had several banks a/cs and credit cards which have been cancelled by me. They still appear on my credit report but are simply marked inactive. I would think an institution cancelling an a/c would look the same unless there was some financial problem.

I can't think it's legal to bad-mouth your credit report just because you've claimed back what is legally yours. If they tried that, you'd have the weight of this site behind you.

I would go for it, fellow it-person.

Yep - go for it - you are simply making a complain about the banks actions - not you own.

JKop Vs Barclays SETTLED

JKop Vs Cahoot SETTLED

Jkop V Capital One SETTLED

Jkop V Marbles SETTLED

Jkop V MBNA £422 MCOL

Jkop V Egg SETTLED

Jkop V Cahoot Credit Card SETTLED

Jkop V HSCB £1500 W.I.P!

Sorry been away for while. Thanks everyone for your replies. I will start the ball rolling then, as I already have the statements somewhere, which cost me 10 quid! As for Credit reports I had a recent-ish credit report which hadn't shown anything negative up for cahoot as yet, but had a nasty mark from Northern Rock credit card because there was a delay from an advance from Northern Rock Mortgages, but thats for another day. Thanks.

Cahoot DPA Sent 070406