Changeover to ESA - They've put me in the 'back to work' group!!

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2982 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi i was put in the wrag and had to go for an interview there really is nothing to worry about i have only ever been to that one and the advisor just gave me his card and said if i had any problems or if i wanted his advice i could ring him

• 3 months later...

Hi, I went for my interview in June and it was fine. The lady said she'd see me every 3 months and that she'd contact me in September. But I haven't heard anything - so I'm confused. Why haven't I heard anything? Has anybody else had this experience? I'm scared my benefit is going to be stopped if I don't see the advisor again.

If I have been helpful in any way, please tip my scales :lol:

Hello there.

You've posted the same thing twice, so as this is your most recent thread and seems more relevant, I'll leave your post above and remove the duplicate. Double-posting can lead to confusion, so I hope you understand why I've done this.

You should get plenty of replies. :)

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

:deathbycrayons:

The lady's behind with her workload, lost your file, decided to defer seeing you for another month? Who knows? Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. As far as I'm concerned, so long as my incap's getting paid, no news from DWATO is good news.

However, we're not all the same. If the wittering's getting to you, I'd sugggest a short letter sent recorded delivery, asking whether you've to attend another work focused interview, to cover you against the possibility that a letter from them's got lost in the post.

Best wishes, Margaret.