G24 parking --disabled bay accusation help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recived a letter stating that I had parked in a disabled bay without displaying a blue badge, never have I parked in a disabled bay and my partner swears that he hasnt either, i have written to G24 to ask them for the photographic evidence they say they have and am awaiting this evidence, if it comes back with my car pictured in a disabled bay this will mean one of two things, either my partner has lied to me or they have doctored the photo.

i have read on other forums that you just ignore them and they will go away but it has always been if somone has outsayed their welcome in a car park and not if they had parked in a disabled bay.

does anyone know if I ignore them in this circumstance they will also go away? I feel a bit worried as its not an outstaying welcome issue but a disabled bay issue

what shoudl I do

also they say they have my car photoed with the ticket on the screen but neither of us have ever had a ticket so even if they did place one on the screen and take a photo of it whats to say they didnt then remove the ticket again

Edited by citizenB
spacing for easier reading

thank you so much for a quick response,, is there anything on the net that i can print of and send with a covering letter

The advise from havinastella was ignore!!!! Why do you then go on to ask for something to print and send them? Ignore means ignore, not get yourself embroiled in sending letters to and fro with them.

theres no need to be so rude, its not like I dont appriciate the advice its that if there is a problem I want to be able to back up my actions.

I will be ignoring but if they choose to take it further than I want proof that the advice I have been given of a forum is correct after all there must be some legal proof that these companys are just scare mongering otherwise how would people know to advise me in the first place

I wasn't being rude, I was simply re-inforcing the ignore advise you had been given already, but then seemed to want to ignore the advise (how ironic!) and continue to communicate with the PPC.

There is nothing to print off as the PPC industry is not controlled or regulated.

If they choose to take it further (other than writing more cr*ppy junk mail) then come back for further info, but they won't.

Most of the CAGgers who offer such advise do so because we have been there, done that, and got the t-shirt. :)

thanks its not proof for me its proof for if they do try to take me to court then I can say this is proof that this is a con,

sorry if you folks misunderstood my previous posts and thought I was doubting you , its not that its that I want some proof to throw at them if they do get nasty

Have a read around this and other forums relating to private parking charges. You will soon get the idea that ignoring them is the way forward.

I have IGNORED them and after only sending me 3 standard letters they gave up and i have not heard anything more from them.

IGNORING is realy easy to do!

hello all:-)

You can't prove anything by writing to them, and they won't take you to court. If you write to them they will think they are getting somewhere and keep pressing you for money. Don't fall into the trap of worrying about them - just ignore everything.