EOS Letter Recieved

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4386 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone

I have like many other people received a letter from EOS stating they are acting for a company ( Claims Guys )to retrieve money owing. ( I now have two)

I have gone through the complaints procedure with the claims guys and told them I am very happy to go to court after they told me they would be sending me a CCJ through the post. I have now ignored there phone calls, to which end they have engaged the services of EOS.

I need help with the following:

1. I have never refused to pay the Claims Guys, I have simply stated I have paid them fully for there bad service and will not pay any more money, especially as I followed there own complaints procedure and they did not... happy to meet them in court.

2. How do I handle EOS since I have had nothing to do with them, and no one had the courtesy to let me know my contact detail were being passed on to a DCA, when as I stated above the Claims guys know I want them to take me to court and have no leg to stand on.

Please Help

If EOS say they are acting on behalf of someone else, I'd just ignore them. I did for nearly two years as I'm dealing with the original creditor and frankly EOS aren't worth the time and effort.

I think I am worried about the comments on the letter about writing to the credit rating agency's as well. I need a clean rating at the moment for remortgaging purposes.