• Tweets

• Your self employment if not earning very much (say less than £500 monthly) may mean that the Job Centre don't see it as being main employment as not paying enough to live on. Therefore they expect you to search for standard employed job of any type that you could do.   When you have to move from tax credits to Universal Credit, you will have to just follow the process and provide the information required. Once your claim is set up, the Job Centre will tell you what is required.        
    • Hi,   I'm currently engaged with a previous landlord as I applied for a RRO. I've already put my statement of case in, but when she responded to it with her "response" ad PDF bundle it literally:   1) Didnt address one issue in my statement of case. It literally moaned about all sorts of non related issues which were not listed in the statement of case I presented. 2) There's allegations in her response that i "made advances on her to make her my girlfriend", which quite frankly, there's more chance of elvis returning from the dead. Non of these so called advances have any evidence, there's no emails, texts, calls, voicemails... So I have no idea how to address this if at all. 3) There's allegations that my guarantor contacted her on a number of occasions, and I've confirmed that this isn't true. She literally mixed up me and my guarantor as well as the tenancy reference agency and blamed the guarantor. I have no idea how to address this.   Despite most of the above being outside of scope of what I listed in my Statement of Case, and all of her points in her "explanation" being moot as they also dont address any of the points in my Statement of Case, how do I respond to that?   Do I literaly list my statement of case items and so something like::     etc... Or do I activly need to respond to her points in her case? As much as I feel that would be the right thing to do, surely she needs to address my items listed in my statement of case. Otherwise we might as well pick and choose what we address lol   Anyway any help woul dbe really appreciated.   Cheers   Ade
    • Hi   This is there Terms & Condition: Terms & Conditions WWW.RADIOWORLD.CO.UK Shop and purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.   Now what I noticed with these is you need to go down the webpage to where is states 'Return and Refund Policy'   Now look directly above where it states 'Return and Refund Policy' you will notice it states: "International returns".   Look at 'Your Order Cancellation Rights' it states: You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.   Look at 'Conditions for Returns' it states: The Goods are in the original packaging and The Goods were not used or damaged. (so how are you meant to check the goods were fit for purpose)   Look at 'Returning Goods' You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us.    
    • Hi   What the Landlord has done is the Right to Re-Entry/Forfeiture by changing the locks they have terminated your Lease Agreement as this is an easier route for the Landlord of a Commercial Property than going through the Court process.   Now the but for the above the Landlord must have something in your Lease Agreement for the Commercial Property that states this (so have a good read of your Lease Agreement about this).   How much are you in Arrears for the Commercial Property?   Was it actually the Landlord that changed the Locks or did the Landlord use a Bailiff?   Were you given any notice to have the Arrears paid by and any action the Landlord may take to recover?   Has the Landlord been in contact with you about the Arrears?   Some info for you:   From 25th March 2022 all previous restrictions due to COVID-19 were lifted but the Government introduced the Commercial Rent (Coronavirus) Act 2022.   This sets out new Rent Arbitration Procedure that is Compulsory for Rent Arrears known as 'Protected Rent Debt'. The Arbitration will protect Tenants in certain Sectors where they were forced to close by the Government between 21st March 2020 and 19th July 2021. An Arbitrator will then decide how much rent these Tenants will have to pay. (note: Forfeiture is then prohibited for this Debt)   The above does not apply to Commercial Rent Arrears which had been incurred before 21st March 2020 or any that incurred post 18th July 2021.   These Restrictions DO NOT apply to Commercial Businesses that were not required to close by the Government   Have a Good Read of the Below Link: (you will have to download both the Commercial Rents (Coronavirus) Bill & Commercial Rents Code of Practice)   New measures in Bill to assist commercial landlords and tenants in resolving rent debts resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic - GOV.UK WWW.GOV.UK Commercial tenants mandated to close to be further protected from enforcement action to pave the way for proportionate resolution of...      
    • Martin Guzmán's departure leaves a big question mark over Argentina's future economic policy.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Help with Claim to SPML

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, we would like to move and go with another lender (if it's possible for us).

I had heard from a couple of brokers that SPML has allowed people to redeem their mortgages at a discount. We wrote to Ascenden and asked about this but had a negative reply. Is there a way we can speak to SPML direct, do they still have an office anywhere? It is unfair to offer a discount to some and not others surely?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

May I ask if you have received any reply from SPML yet? What address did you send it to?

Santander PPI X 2 **WON** claims on behalf of son (Oct 2010/ Mar 2011)

Citicard O/H (PPI) - **WON** Compound Interest Dec 2011

Citicard O/H (Charges) Bailiffs sent in August 2012

Barclaycard - **WON** Compound Interest Oct 2011

Monument - account information being sought for OH

Citicard - self - N1 submitted August 2012

Barclaycard - self - **WON** damages for non disclosure/information now rec'd. Aug 2012

Barclaycard - relation - Failed SAR sent 29/09/11

Halifax SAR sent 18/08/2011 for relation

LTSB - SAR sent 09/08/2011 for friend

The DSAR time scale is 40 days from the

date the company receive the request.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thanks Brig

Shelley - sent the request to:

Data Controller

Southern Pacific Mortgages Ltd

St Johns Place

Easton Street

High Wycombe

HP11 1NL

About another ten days to go for the 40 days to be up.

• 3 months later...

Hi All

I have the SAR from Ascenden and the PPI was paid as single premium over £4000 when we took out the mortgage about 8 years ago.

I have filled out a PPI calculation sheet before but that was for monthly payments. How do I go about claiming for a single premium? Do I just send them a simple letter? (we still have our mortgage with them)

Many thanks

Pru

Thread retitled.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Hi All

I have the SAR from Ascenden and the PPI was paid as single premium over £4000 when we took out the mortgage about 8 years ago.

I have filled out a PPI calculation sheet before but that was for monthly payments. How do I go about claiming for a single premium? Do I just send them a simple letter? (we still have our mortgage with them)

Many thanks

Pru

Hi Pru

Have a read of No.1 in my signature...all the information and spreadsheets you will need are there

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Hi IMS, thanks for the links, it was very helpful.. I worked out the interest which came out as 4.48%. I could only see the spreadsheet for the 8% statutory interest on there so I used the spreadsheet CIS v101.xls and put in every payment since the start of the mortgage. Is this correct?

Also, should the Start Date be the Completion Date or the date of the first payment?

I understand I should send this spreadsheet off with a completed questionnaire.

Many thanks, Pru

Make sure you have calculated the PPI percentage correctly.

PPI Loan / Total Loan x 100 (where total loan is cash loan + PPI loan)

Apply that percentage to your monthly repayment to find out the amount of PPI to enter into the spreadsheet for each repayment made.

This is the spreadsheet you should be using for a regulatory award

StatIntSheet v101.xls

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

Doesn't really matter....either will do ....the spreadsheet is not date dependent as far as the "from" date goes.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Thanks IMS, have completed the spreadsheet but there's one thing I don't understand unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious (which is quite likely!). I have entered all the repayments made so far and applied the percentage I worked out to calculate the portion for PPI. But that doesn't give us back the full PPI premium - what about the PPI element in future payments?

The loan should be restructured to remove future PPI payments from the monthly amount.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Always start with the lender and see what they say.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

• 3 weeks later...

We have heard from SPML - to say they have forwarded our complaint on to MD Nationwide. Is that normal? And does anyone have any experience in dealing with MD Nationwide? How long shall I give them to reply? Many thanks, Pru

Looks like they have forwarded it to the broker.

As they appear to have gone out of business, do you know who the underwriter is/was?

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Actually it seems we had a broker to a broker!! As our broker (who has gone out of business) put us onto SPML through MD Nationwide. Hopefully they are still going. How long shall I give them?

See what happens after, say, 10 days

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions