link financial want to repo my car

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im in trouble big time and link financial have given me three weeks to find £9000 to pay my car off or they will be coming to take it away from me and they have stated that they dont need a court order to do so. I dont want to loose my car, i offered to pay the dept at £50.00 a week and they said NO! I have missed two payments in total to Ford and passed my account onto Link. Gosh I feel sick can anyone give me some help on what to do as i can not get £9000 :-(

Hi You need to give us some more details.

How was the car financed and who with?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

hiya

I bought the car in 2008 with ford, 1st agreement was set up for two/three years of which when i finished that i could give the car back or retake a new agreement which i did. My head is a mess right now so im finding this hard; my plate is a 58, bought new in the nov 08. I think i renewed the agreement in nov 10/11.

having looked at my bank statements i have missed two payments in dec and jan this year. they have had feb and march, then i found that they (Ford) have sold the debt to link f.

I have phoned them a number of times and e-mailed them. I got hold of them today and said that i could pay £50 a week and they said that they could not offer me a payment agreement and that they would be picking my car up in three weeks 8th may if i havent paid them the monies i owe.

Edited by citizenB
formatted for easier reading

Thread moved to Vehicle Repo forum and thread title changed slightly

Edited by ims21

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Over to you brig but IMHO Link are getting a little ahead of themselves. How can they repo a vehicle without recourse to a court? It seems that this is getting more prevalant with Link and it's associated companies. They are very good at stating what they will do even if it aint legal.

Dont let the parasite dca's prosper

I can't see that they can, there are details

missing here, which is why I would like to

see a copy of the contract/agreement.

Has any previous action been taken these

rolling renewable car deals a fraught with

problems.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: