Ellen Vs HSBC - Court claim filed

sri_130
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I followed all the steps in the instructions and the HSBC refused to pay up, so i filed a claim on moneyclaim.gov.uk.

Just a quick couple of questions:

When it asked for the address of the defendant, instead of putting the correspondance address, with whom my letters were directed (arlington business centre, leeds) I used the London address for HSBC PLC, is this ok?

Also, I used standard text (amended to suit) in the claim section on the moneyclaim website, but i didn't specify my bank account number or sort code etc, will this matter? Will they just contact me to ask for this?

I've had a letter of acknowledgement, from DG solicitors, do I just sit and wait?

Thanks

Ellen

I think that you are OK - I am also at the same position as you - I filed my MCOL on the 13th Sep and it was deem served on the 18th September, HSBC (via DG) acknowledgement the claim so now i have to wait 28 days (from the 18th) to see what there defence will be - of course if they dont file a defence then I win by default on the 16th October. This is also the same for my second claim which expires on the 18th October. Just a waiting game now...

My advise if free and is worth exactly as much as you paid for it….

HSBC 28 Oct 2006 Personal accounts ~ Offered and accepted ~ £3514 :)

HSBC 15 Sep 2006 Business ~ Offered and accepted ~ £4980 :)

MBNA 7 Sep Offered and accepted £2290 - (my amount £1170 plus Compound Interest) using the "phone call method" :o

FREEWAY 28th Oct ~ offered and acepted £506 :)

TSB VISA MCOL £300 - court date 27th March 2007