Another Andrew Hart/Pay day over draft - nightmare

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2840 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he started following me on Twitter the other day. CREEPY

Are you able to take screen shots of that and print out ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I think you should print that out and keep it, just in case you need it.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 3 weeks later...

Always contest. Never play "what if" scenarios when it comes to court action.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Ali is probably hart using a different name. As mentioned above, there is no record of him pretty much anywhere. Hart likes to create multiple names to try and achieve his goals.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Wow. If thats meant to be his official twitter page for his company, he's very immature and indeed breaking the law in some "tweets".

Interesting that Mr Hart has set up The Association of Responsible Lenders on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Association-Responsible-Lenders-4261888?gid=4261888 (although there only appears to be one member (!)) where it is stated: "Wonga allows only 3 rollovers. They have changed the market for the better"

Slightly different from Doshloans Twitter entry: "Does anyone have a view on Wonga,s decision to limit rollover loans to just three? We thought five was the best number with the view to pay"

ACCOUNT DORMANT

Let me tell you about my experience with andrew hart 60quid loan - repayed about £500. he still wants money. few month ago he was willing to accept £100 to end all. i told him i wanted a letter stating it was in full and final setttlement. and that before i agreed i would have a solicitor read through. He went quiet. Today he has just poppped up. even tho i have continously sent emails asking whats happening etc...he emails me today as if ive completley ignored him for weeks ggggrrrrrr he tried to add me on facebook, to which he was deleted and blocked he is a very arrogant and horrible man that thinks he can scare people. how ever this arrogance is digusting and he does not co-operate at all. i have all email proof. so i say, take me to court. i have paid alot of money to him inwhich i can prove

Anita, just wishing you the very best for today :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Rachel - 500 on a 60 loan is a huge amount of money - my suggestion would be to let him take you to court. He's pushing his luck. A few of his court cases haven't even made it to court, including mine.

Ok Guys and gals, Breakdown of charges that I have been charged as to why my debt has gone from £258.00 to over £2000.00

£200.00 Borrowed - Amount Due Back £258.39

£35.00 per default

£25.00 non payment

£1000.00 in contact charges (which of course I didnt asked for the emails, the texts at 10pm at night and the texts at 7am in the morning, and the nasty emails but hey ho)

£24.00 monitoring account Fee £4.00 per month

£400.00 Court Admin charges

£816.48 Contractual Interest 1.3% per day!!!

£80.00 Court Fee

Total Debt £2638.00 so basicallyover 11 months I have incurred £239.00 per month in charges!

They can never justify £1000 in contact charges in a courtroom or the £816 interest.. Ever. You need to report that right away to the OFT/FOS and trading standards. He's trying it on and you REALLY need to get a court date and force him to appear to explain himself.

And 400 in court charges?

Then another £80 for a court fee?

And £35 per default charge?

As i said, you really need to defend this in court, force him to appear and make him explain himself. Especially with the reports of what other things he;s done, especially trying to add his customers to his twitter/facebook.

Edited by renegadeimp

There's already a CCJ in place for this, it wasn't defended otherwise Hart would have run a mile before he would explain to a judge how he arrived at those charges.

I think the only way forward is to challenge the CCJ in respect of unfair terms

There's already a CCJ in place for this, it wasn't defended otherwise Hart would have run a mile before he would explain to a judge how he arrived at those charges.

I think the only way forward is to challenge the CCJ in respect of unfair terms

Absolutely, I cant see a judge confirming that those charges are fair !

How can it honestly be allowed that there were default charges as well as non payment charges? Surely they are the same thing!!

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2840 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks