• Tweets

• l'm Abigale and l'll be looking after your case for you. My goal is to help you get a fair outcome and avoid couri action but I see you failed to pay following my previous letter.   I wanted to remind you of the case analysis I completed for you. Results of your case analysis: amount owed f170.00 / ls there clear evidence of a breach of the contract? Yes / Are you liable for this charge? Yes / ls the Parking Operator a member of an Accredited Trade Association? Yes / Does the Parking Operator comply with relevant legislation? Yes / Does the parking site have clear signage relating to charges? Yes / Have we completed a full trace of your contact details? Yes / Has the original discount offering now been lost? Yes / Has the right to appeal the ticket now passed? Yes / Are the charges appropriate and fair as defined by the Parking Trade Association? Yes x Can the client evidence that you intend not to pay your debt? No / ls yorr case eligible for court action if you choose not to pay? Yes   Monitoring active: intent not to pay evidence I of 3 collected Our cliewho caresserves the right to take 'no response' as evidence of intent not to pay    This letter from Abigale is disgraceful. How can she say that she is trying to get you a fair outcome when you are being asked to pay £170?  This is followed by a spurious "analysis".   1] There is no evidence of any breach since we do not know if the double yellow lines are council or Premier. 2] are you liable for the breach as the keeper? No-the PCN is not compliant.. As the driver then? No. In any event Abigale cannot set herself up as the JUdge. 3]are you liable for the charge? NO 4] the parking operator is a member of a discredited trade association. 5] no 6] no idea as we haven't seen all the signage. 7] who cares 8] who cares 9] who cares 10] no the charges are not fair nor appropriate   There is no debt so there is nothing to pay.
    • its not weird, it's just you've to date either not been reading up as self help as you should or are getting confused.   when a debt is sold it must have been defaulted - else the debt buyer is up the creek latterly ever trying to enforce it. you can have 2 entries for the same debt, but that doesn't mean its hurting you score twice.   ideally what should happen is the entry concerning the original creditor simply gets re-named to the debt buyer, they 'inherit' whatever the OC has done, but it shows now under their buyers name.    CRA providers want to make themselves oh so important to you, so will often leave the old entry and create a new one...wow you've got problems..go fund our mates at the various debt orgs and get scammed into paying money blindly to them....   as long as the registered defaulted date in the debt summary is not changed by the debt buyer then thats all you have to check, you ignore the monthly calendar section, that immaterial and only you and the debt owner can see it, it plays no part upon your score, or shouldn't.
    • get on what?   you should be ignoring bouncing and blocking emails.   dx
    • Thanks dx. Weird thing is, I don't ever recall receiving a default notice from MBNA, there's no default notice in the SAR correspondence from MBNA and there's no default registered by them on my credit file (only one from PRA). Whereas with some of the others, e.g. NatWest, there's a default registered at the date they sold the debt on (from NatWest) and then also one from Cabot Financial (who they sold the debt onto).     My wife has a similar situation with a Barclaycard, according to her credit file they've never defaulted her, there's no default notice in the SAR correspondence, but this one is slightly different in so far as Link Financial (who the debt has been sold onto) have never defaulted her either (credit file shows a 'debt' that's being serviced).   My frustration is that I specifically requested default notices in my SAR requests as I was confused by the dates of some of them on my credit file and wanted to x-ref...   Hang on, scratch that, I was only checking my Experian report, having also checked my Equifax report MBNA have defaulted me, no default on either report for my wife though?!
    • it can't hurt to ring natwest and ask where the missing data is, there's usually a phone number quoted on the SAR reply cover letter.   as for MBNA, they would have defaulted you on or before sale to PRA. They must do this as part of sale process, else the debt buyer has no legal legs under section 87 of the CCA. you are correct that a debt buyer cannot issue a default notice.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Pepe2004 v Rooftop mortgages

Pepe2004

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2066 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Tuttsi, I have been unable to ascertain how you have identified any individual mortgage data from the Farringdon Mortgage No1 document (post No. 3). I ask as a previous client of mine has 3 BTL mortgages with Rooftop, over which they have appointed an LPA Receiver and are being very difficult with excessive charges and refusal to remove the Receiver. I will probably want to start a separate thread on this, but would appreciate any help you can give with FM No. 1 in the meantime. VMT SM

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Have you had any news on where to find who is holding what property? I have 4 accounts with Rooftop and it is only this weekend that a long time mate of mine posed certain questions to them and she has not paid a single mortgage payment since the back end of 2008 and still has the property at her disposal. She has advised me that Rooftop should not be collecting any money and if we are still paying to them, who is really collecting our monies?

Thanks for that news i feel better already

I have no idea where to find who is holding my mortgage and where to find this info

,could you let me know how your mate went all this time without paying the mortgage and still kept the house ,without HAVING SPO or Eviction set .

What reasons /questions she put to them ,that made them stay quiet..any help would be much appreciated

Hi

Have you had any news on where to find who is holding what property? I have 4 accounts with Rooftop and it is only this weekend that a long time mate of mine posed certain questions to them and she has not paid a single mortgage payment since the back end of 2008 and still has the property at her disposal. She has advised me that Rooftop should not be collecting any money and if we are still paying to them, who is really collecting our monies?

I found ours on Farringdon 1 Mortgages PLC by the amount of Mortgage we have, the location area and when we had an increased our mortgage all the sums added up.

I now have Farringdon 1 +2 Mortgages PLC updates. The spread sheet is quite wide and I just went on until I found ours, when you find it you know it is yours by the description of the property etc.

The last accounts of Rooftop show that they are just a shell. So yes good point why are we paying these people as they don't actually own our mortgage. Except the Land Registry still shows in their name. I had some great help with someone that knew the workings of these companies.

I suspect Crown Mortgages who are in the same building actually answer the phones on dedicated numbers answering as Rooftops as Rooftop do not have any expenses such as staff salaries, income, rent etc etc....

My husband had a run in with one of the managers this week as they wanted to charge £50 because they said we did not have an agreement to pay by a certain date. As it happens he had a letter acknowledging this agreement and yet the manager still could not get it and still argued. I am afraid Rooftop cannot push us around anymore as we will not stand for it.

Working out what to do next in relation to our find is foremost in my mind and how to tackle this without giving them cause to suddenly get wind that we know what has happened.

For Angry lady I will try and post up the links I have but they are huge files and I am not that IT literate to do this but I will try when I have a few moments.

For everyone, you only have to look at the accounts to realise that they own nothing and this are published at Companies House.

Tuttsi, I have been unable to ascertain how you have identified any individual mortgage data from the Farringdon Mortgage No1 document (post No. 3). I ask as a previous client of mine has 3 BTL mortgages with Rooftop, over which they have appointed an LPA Receiver and are being very difficult with excessive charges and refusal to remove the Receiver. I will probably want to start a separate thread on this, but would appreciate any help you can give with FM No. 1 in the meantime. VMT SM

Thanks Tuttsi

Glad you found the 2nd part of document

As for me still waiting for the court hearing letter to rooftop which after 20 days ,they asking for more time ,,,,,,i also sent SAR this must have been a bit rocky to say the least ...now they struggling to find info to reply and time is ticking away nicely ALL ADDS UP TO make my fight stronger

FM no2 plc investor report April2012 -.pdf[ATTACH]35557

the last file wont open which is FM no investors report I will see if I can get another copy, but I am sure it will be similar to FM No2

FM no1 plc DATAPOOL April2012.pdf -.xls

FM no2 plc DATAPOOL April2012.pdf -.xls

FM no1 plc DATAPOOL April2007edited.pdf - Copy - Copy.xls

Edited by TUTTSI
correcting downloads

[ATTACH]35556[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35558[/ATTACH][ATTACH]35557

the last file wont open which is FM no investors report I will see if I can get another copy, but I am sure it will be similar to FM No2

Thanks for the info will go through it ...what if i am not on the list ..hopefully i will find mine

apparently her solicitor did it for her. bet she recognises the SAR and reckons you will need to find evidence of who owns your mortgage and who is collecting your money since Roof T officially went bust in Oct 2004. She says that any mortgage produced afteri ths date is illigal since they closed then and the FSA put up a public notice that they could not hold client moniesl. A lot has gone on since 2009 so she said we would need to find the most up to date information and that will set the presidence to act. My props are in the Mids and I could not see mine on the FM list.

Name & Registered Office:

ROOFTOP MORTGAGES LIMITED

125 LONDON WALL

LONDON

EC2Y 5AJ

Company No. 04621865

The above shows they still trading from London and their accounts are up to date is this correcy?????

ROOFTOP MORTGAGES 2010 ACCOUNT.pdf

Rooftops offices are in Ipswich exactly the same qas Crown Management offices. The address at London Wall is their registered office address. The SAR should have been sent for the attention of the data controller.

There are accounts are upto date but with nothing in them - empty.... as I said just a shell of a company. So when they charge us charges etc, where does our monthly repayment monies go? as it does not go into a Rooftop account as it does not show in their accounts

I have also included Farringdon No 1 PLC accounts, you will see on page 29 that they mention Rooftop Mortgages.

FARRINGDON MORTGAGES NO1 PLC 2010 ACCOUNTS.pdf

Edited by TUTTSI

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35567[/ATTACH]

Rooftops offices are in Ipswich exactly the same qas Crown Management offices. The address at London Wall is their registered office address. The SAR should have been sent for the attention of the data controller.

There are accounts are upto date but with nothing in them - empty.... as I said just a shell of a company. So when they charge us charges etc, where does our monthly repayment monies go? as it does not go into a Rooftop account as it does not show in their accounts

I have also included Farringdon No 1 PLC accounts, you will see on page 29 that they mention Rooftop Mortgages.

Do you have an address for Rooftop Mortgages in Ipswich?

Check on Faringdon Mortgages No1 or No2 which I posted earlier ( they are huge spreadsheets so take your time and work your way through) we found ours on Farringdon No 1, but did have to look a few times. The Land Registry I have checked is still in Rooftops name, but they definately do not own the actual mortgage. I did have some expert help that came my way on another site and very grateful for all the information that I have been afforded. I will never let these people intimidate us again. The aim of this company that now own the mortgage is to liquidate as many homes as possible to get a return of their money.

If you look on Farringdon No1's Accounts on page 29, you will note it mentions Rooftop Mortgages.

The fact is that Rooftops accounts do not show any expenses how can a company run on no overhead costs, what happens to our mortges payments and also the charges that they like to frequently make?

Tuttsi, thanks for your reply, I have a great personal interest in investigating these types of companies, is there any way we can communicate privately through IM or skype etc, as it would be too open here to discuss my current findings?

Do you have an address for Rooftop Mortgages in Ipswich?

Hi Ian

Rooftop address as Follows:

Rooftop Mortgages

P.O.BOX 522

Ipswich

IP1 3YE

Hope the above helps

Hi Ian,

Hope the above helped and great to have you on board our ship in the fight v Roooftop...cannot be allowed to be pushed around by these people

PM me if you need any other info ,

Rooftop Mortgages

0845 330 3123

Crown House Crown St, Ipswich IP1 3HS

Looks suspect as my address is on post 48,with the same telephone number :mad2: