Pepe2004 v Rooftop mortgages

Pepe2004
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3040 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would because if they say they own it how can Rooftop take you to court if you get my drift and why has the Land registry not been transferred to Crown????

Yes thats what my thoughts are....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
does anyone know if there is a template letter after i received the SAR ,prior to FOS action.

I need to write a letter for teh charges ,fees etc

Pepe, I am not quite sure what question you are asking - will you please clarify for me :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Ok - you have clarified by pm exactly what you want.

You are reclaiming or attempting to reclaim fees and charges from Rooftops in respect of penalties/visitsand other fees.

You will need to go through all the statements you received with your SAR and list them on the spreadsheet which you will find in the first post of the thread linked below. :)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?330996-Latest-Spreadsheets-PPI-Claims-and-Charges-Claims-Dec-2011

You will then need to download the complaint from from the FOS website - complete that.

Make sure you take copies for your own reference and also to send to FOS if Rooftops play nasty :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks a lot to go through but i am in the right franme of mind now ,had a stay of eviction granted in april when they included fees/charges with teh arrears which were only £1500 .today found out that DWP did not make june payment however i met the shortfall which i do every month ..called rooftop today 3-4 times left messages no responce ,,looks ike they prep for eviction .I may just have to by some time as to why DWP did not make payment

Called DWP and left message they will get back in 48 hours

Pepe, I have alerted Ell-enn to this for you.

BCOBS

Hi Pepe, have you contacted tge DWP to find out what happened to the payment ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

called them today as i had no notification from them payment was not made,only found out after receipt of Roof letter saying payment of dwp was not made

Left messages they will call me DWP within 48 hours.As i have a stay of eviction ,i called roof 3-4 times today left messages no reply from my case worker .Looks like they plotting silently to evict ,so i feel as there is very little time i may log with FOS and then send fees charges to roof ,Totally confused now

according to what I understand, you should spend some time going through the statement and highlighting and adding up what you believe should be refunded to you ie late payment charges, management charges, where you feel interest rates werent passed on. I have been advised that its anything you feel. They will be on your statements. Also question the legality of the mortgage since RoofT's gone bust. You need to enquire why u werent informed and who are the Recievers and why you have not been contacted. When a company is no longer trading, they have to tell companies house, then the company goes on the London Gazette to be taken of the list of registered companies. You will see that they are still on Companies House and you wanna know why? Also ask which servicer is managing your mortgage, whether its Farringdon Mortgages, Crown Mortgage Management or who? Who owns the mortgage. This should be very interesting. I am not paying a penny more till they ansa all my questions. Not had my documents yet, but I wait with great anticipation.

Hi Pepe

Responding to your PM

This is the spreadsheet you will need

[ATTACH]36588[/ATTACH]

Just follow the instructions in the notes tab

ims

Thanks do i need to send a template letter requesting the unfair fees and charges as well with the speadsheet

Yes.

There's a good preliminary letter here at post #31 which you can amend to suit.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?309037-Charges-older-than-6-years-***WON***-Compound-Int-t-and-**NO-SET-OFF**(1-Viewing)-nbsp

Normal process would be that you put in the claim with the preliminary letter and spreadsheet.

If they refuse to refund then you send a "Letter Before Action"

And if they still don't pay you would sue in court.

Pepe, ims21 has posted the spread sheet in post # 87 for you

BCOBS

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Pepe. I recieved a whole train load of documents and guess what? From day 1 (2006), it looks like my mortgages have never ever been with Rooftop mortgages. The mind boggles. How about you? any findings on your boat load of information received?

Well so much paper ,been going through it and making a note of charges and fees applied

i sorted out statements,conversations,etc into little mountains than started the pain of charges ,solicitors costs,visits yes mine did not say rooftop it said C***n,SO STILL GOING THRU.hOW YOU GETTING ON

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...