Gross Misconduct

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4371 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guys,

Wanted to let you all know , I have resigned. I have appealed and raised grievance in my resignation letter against bullying, harassment and victimization.

Thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you go into the meeting, make sure you have a list of dates and times where incidents happened and why they fall under the above headings.

I am not a legal professional or adviser, I am however a Law Student and very well versed areas of Employment Law. Anything I write here is purely from my own experiences! If I help, then click the star to add to my reputation :)

All,

I have received letter stating that they accept my resignation. But no other information regarding appeal or grievance is specified in the letter.

Thanks

Guys,

HR came to home today evening to give invitation to attend appeal and to submit grievance letter . In letter to submit grievance formally they have mentioned that they are not aware of any bullying , harassment that Im experiencing. I have told them informally plenty of time and even complained to HR informally on March 28th 2012. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Just tell your story, I would suggest you spend some time sitting down, writing what you want to say. There is no issue with you reading a written statement with dates and times etc..

I have always found writing out on paper-not on computer-really helped me when I was writing statements etc.

Goin there confident about your case, they will ask your questions but they shouldnt offer answers until they have investigated it. So if you make a statement and they challenge it, then really they need to investigate before making any responses, and that is a good opportunity to challenge their thinking when they try to answer things that they cannot know.

I am not a legal professional or adviser, I am however a Law Student and very well versed areas of Employment Law. Anything I write here is purely from my own experiences! If I help, then click the star to add to my reputation :)

hi there,

Thanks for the advice. I have documented all the dates etc as per your suggestion. I will also read out the written statement in meeting. I did same for the hearing.

Thanks

Good luck :-)

Guys,

Appeal meeting was two hour meeting and It was ok. Senior HR seems to be understanding and did listened very well. I made my points very clear that Im innocent and others are playing political games making me scapegoat for their own agendas. He asked me why I didnt consider mediation - I told it is not going to be useful as the trust and confidence with the team is already gone.I also reiterated how I felt lonely,how I was isolated, and how manager irrespective of my compelling defence made decision to give me "Final Warning". I also reiterated that manager had preconceived idea and that hearing is biased and all evidence and things I have raised in hearing were not properly investigated.

I hope something comes out it good but Im prepared that there will be no change given the treatment I received. I will keep the post updated.

Thanks

I dont know about that. But I will accept any complement now :-). When Senior HR asked me whether you want re- instantiation or clear your name , I informed you are better person to judge that. I dont know what to say. I definitely didnt want the job back so I should have told that I need to clear my name... I got a poke from my partner by not telling that... oh!!!

Ta

• 2 weeks later...