Can anyone help me please?? Rockwell/Arrow Global

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I really need some help on where I stand....

Around the 18th of march I received a trace letter in my maiden name ( I've been married for 10months)from Lowell/Rockwell, after reading these forums I decided to bin it as, as far as I am aware, the only debt I have I am paying off.

yesterday 2nd April i received a letter from rockwell saying i owe their client Arrow Global £199.04 and i have 10 days from the date of the letter 28th March to pay in full or call them to provide a full income/outgoing expenditure list if i want to pay in instalments. As the letter took 4/5 days to get to me I now have 4days....

I dont want to call them because I dont want them to have my number. The letter does not say who or what this debt is for apart from the debt collection agency Arrow Global, who I have never heard of!!

What should my next step be? Ignore it, or send some kind of letter?? Please help!! At this stage I dont want to tell my husband as i dont want to worry him unnecessarily. I feel sick every time i think about it :( ...I've read about their bad reputation for harassment!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Fist of all send them the prove it letter (Available on site) Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER call them on the phone. If you honestly feel that the debt is not yours then it is up to them to prove otherwise.

As for Income and expenditure nobody should fill them in if they are provided by a collection agent as they request far too much personal information.

Fist of all send them the prove it letter (Available on site) Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER call them on the phone. If you honestly feel that the debt is not yours then it is up to them to prove otherwise

As for Income and expenditure nobody should fill them in if they are provided by a collection agent as they request far too much personal information.

Thanks Crocdoc!! Tbh I have no idea if it is my debt as all they have told me is that I owe it to their 'client' another dca, so I have no idea what it's for! I shall get the 'prove it' letter out ASAP...is it in the library? Thanks again:)

Arrow Global is a debt purchase company that

recently has been chasing old mobile phone debts

Send this to Rockwell.

The Compliance Manager

Rockwell

xxxxx

xxxx

Ref: xxxxxx

Dear Sir or Madam,

I write in reference to your letter regarding a debt for

xxxxx xxxx which you allege is owed by me.

Please take note I do not acknowledge any debt to

your or any company you may claim to represent.

I have no knowledge of your ''Client'' or any liability

to them

There for unless you can provide strict proof of any

liability I have for the alleged debt within 7 days I

will consider the matter closed.

I would remind you of the OFT Guidance of 2003/2011

and the references regarding contacting alleged debtors

without being sure if you hjave the right individual.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 2 weeks later...