Interview Under Caution

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3820 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We now have a date for my sons appeal, just over a week away so not long but, it has been a long wait. We have mountains of medical evidence and lots of statements from people who know him and how he struggles every day, so lets hope on the day things go his way.

We now have a date for my sons appeal, just over a week away so not long but, it has been a long wait. We have mountains of medical evidence and lots of statements from people who know him and how he struggles every day, so lets hope on the day things go his way.

I Have just read 170 posts in this thread with total amazement at the injustice your poor son as suffered. My hopes and best wishes go with you on that day.

• 3 weeks later...

Tribunal today and when we arrived there the clerk came out and spoke to us he told my son to go home and he had no need for any further worry. Thankfully there has at last someone who has seen sense and they have looked at all the medical evidence and the letters the consultants had written (cost a fortune for these). All I can say is I really feel for the next person this happens to and I hope they have the same backing from their doctors as we did because even though this has ended well it has been a total nightmare.

Tribunal today and when we arrived there the clerk came out and spoke to us he told my son to go home and he had no need for any further worry. Thankfully there has at last someone who has seen sense and they have looked at all the medical evidence and the letters the consultants had written (cost a fortune for these). All I can say is I really feel for the next person this happens to and I hope they have the same backing from their doctors as we did because even though this has ended well it has been a total nightmare.

great result, so pleased for you and your son!

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop