Quick Question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They can, but it wouldn't be wise - possibly on Health & Safety grounds if nothing else!

What are the circumstances?

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

My auntie has been off work due to employer not making adjustment she got a disability, and her gp wrote to employer 6 months ago for her to be sent to their OHA but employer ignored this request and keep asking my auntie to go back to work without adjustments. Auntie had AtoW done but employer did not comply with this either. Now employer wants to send Auntie to their OHA because she has ET claim in for not making adjustments for her.

Sounds like the employer has been pushed into doing what they should originally have done. A meeting with OH is a good move, but don't withdraw the ET action at this stage unless the employer tries to back out again.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Hi thanks, my auntie asked to see the referral as she wants to see what they are putting on it, is she allowed to see this form before they send it off to OHA and can she ask for it to be amended if she feels that it is not correct.