Some things on my ESA 85 (atos medical) form not right?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Something has been bothering me for a while now. I get ESA at support group level and I also have a copy of my ESA 85. The medical form is mixed, obviously the atos medical professional did take note of my condition as they did reccomend I was placed in the support group for 6 months but quite a lot of what was mentioned at the medical was left out, not on the form anywhere and then there is something which I didn't say which is on the form.

The form states that I am unable to or don't do a particular thing with out support from someone else which isn't actually true all of the time. In some circumstances it is true but not all the time, the ESA85 though, the way it is worded makes it look like I am unable to do this thing alone at any time. Sorry I don't want to say incase it gives me away but it is a daily activity.

On my ESA50 forum which I filled out with the help of an advice worker it is put more carefully and made clearer that it is only sometimes I cannot do this thing.

Now I feel a bit worried about this, basically that it make have been a factor in me baing placed in the SG and that if I then do this thing it will make it look like I lied at my medical. Wish I had recorded it now.

Perhaps I am just being over sensitive, I am a rather sensitve and anxous person so just worried about this. What do you all think?