Jump to content

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2674 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts



I am trying to negotiate a repayment plan with these guys and have offered £30 a month starting 1st may 2012. My debt owed is £300.


In the first e-mail back from then they accussed me of fraud, which I am sure they shouldnt be doing.


I am doing an income form for them and they want a bank statement, which I am not going to give them.


They also say I must make a payment on 1st April as they cannot hold the account until 1st May.


Can anyone advise if this is correct as struggling this month as it is, but dont want it to go any further if can help it

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Get a complaint in with the OFT and fos now. They are breaching fos/oft regulations as well as making false and libellous accusations.


If you are in financial difficulty, then they are obligated to come to an agreement on a repayment plan that doesn't worsen the situation, and they have to consider stopping interest and charges.


As for them not being able to Wait till May.... That's the biggest load of bull I've heard. Of course they can hold it till May.


If you don't have the money to give, cancel your current payment method, cancel your bank card, and give your bank a letter telling them you want to cancel the CPA. In relation to the PDL.


Inform the pdl of this AFTER you've done it, and state that payments will continue as normal in May. Make sure you email this, or send a letter by recorded delivery. Do not phone them.


As for the expenditure form, it only needs to be very simplistic, and they have NO legal grounds to see your bank statement or wage slips. It's a breech of the DPA for them to even ask.

Edited by renegadeimp

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..



If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...