Anyone had any experience of TFS Loans (AKA Loan Sharks Inc)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3324 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have been having many issues with this company.... How did you find out the information regarding a 'non trading individual', as i need to find more information like this about this terrible company. If this information is correct does this mean that the loans are not legitimate by law? Do i have an argument with trading standards and the office of fair trade....

Please help.

Thanks.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I'm not having much luck with fighting this one. They seem to be operating legitimately if not immoral! The ' non trading individual' is something I've not explored in great depth but haven't found anything significant. Not even sure what it means. What's your position?

How are you getting on with yours jumbo? I've just tallied up all the charges to reclaim, just about ready to send a prelim letter.

Fed up of them being incredibly unhelpful and threatening, with them even going as far as telling my guarantor his house will be at risk if he doesn't pay - its not even a secured loan!

• 1 month later...

Due in court very shortly. Was planning on trying to get an adjournment as there wasn't 21 days notice of hearing and / or/ by trying to get a payment arrangement sorted/ offered. If that makes any sense?

They're horrific aren't they. I sent a letter to reclaim my charges to which they basically replied they are what they are, and you signed the Ts & Cs so tough luck! and now they're being incredibly nasty and awkward to deal with as I dared to challenge them!

I asked how they can justify charging £15 fee plus £7 to send a letter (many of which I did not receive) each time a payment is late. They have even sent me a letter today saying my payment is overdue when I made my payment on tuesday and still charged me £7 for it!! Absolute con artists.