Anyone had any experience of TFS Loans (AKA Loan Sharks Inc)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Find a free pdf converter and convert it. Much easier and it retains all formatting.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

20% interest? wow. Normally its 8% through a court.

However, it looks like they know the original interest and charges are unenforceable because they havent been claimed for in the court case.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Right, firstly did they attach the documents they referred to in 6 of there claim?

Get your friend to log into Northampton (they should have a password) and acknowledge the claim with intention to defend in full!

No point sending CPR if you have the docs they say they supplied!

Jogs

The CCMCC claim is all photocopied and there doesn't appear to be any online option. No passwords or login information. Would this have anything to do with the fact that this has been done through the CCMCC and that the documents I have are the Guarantor's not the Debtor/first defendant. The claim appears to make the Debtor and Guarantor co defendants..

Edited by Jumbodave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only advice we can give is to make sure you have all documentation and attend the court. Deal with facts and not what if's and remember, even if you lose, you can still appeal the judgement if you come across more evidence or you have proof the court didnt take all circumstances into account.

Read the first couple of posts in this thread, and ask the court to tell the claimant to justify those amounts stated. If interest is being charged, ask the court why it is allowed since regulation was changed to stop this happening.

Thanks for the response. This is actually going through the CCMCC. I've done a request for more time to the solicitors and a CCA to TFS. I will be submitting a holding defence tomorrow on the basis that nothing has yet been received from TFS re the CCA. I've noticed that the amount of the claim and the deafult are different so going to look more closely at that. I'm hoping I can get some kind of arrangement in place before it actually goes before a judge!

Could always apply for mediation so both parties dont have to go through a court appearance thats both stressful and costly.

I've just had a thought. This is a fixed sum loan with a guarantor. Since the debtor and guarantor have different agreements can the single claim include both as defendants even though they signed separate agreements. One being the loan and one being the guarantee? Urgent comment would be appreciated.

Edited by Jumbodave

Im not sure on that one. It might be best to flag you post by clicking the triangle symbol on the bottom of it, and ask for site assistance. Or you can PM any site admin.