bobandsuzzi

business claim against Natwest

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4763 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone,

this is my first time, and not being used to these forum sites, i am finding it incredibly hard to navigate around the site, you seem to have to hunt for everything

anyway, i run a small manufacturing business with my wife (secratery) ,and it seems that she has been making an incredible amount of mistakes in the office, it appears that she has had a medical problem for some time, and is now in hospital because of this. so i have had to give myself a crash course in how to run the office side of the business, and i have discovered a huge amount of bank charges, going back nearly 6 years :shock:

i have spent a couple of days fumbling around and done loads of reading, as it suggests

i am about to start claim proceedings, and wondered if anyone knows if it is the same procedure for a Ltd BUSINESS, or is there a different set of forms and approach to take?

many thanks----will update as and when

go into search ,advanced and under user name put carlyt123 and press the search button at the bottom.you'll get a page up.click on page 2 and carlyt is there with business account question.should have everything you need

hi

i am strugling to find out how to calculate the interest charged on unorthorised borrowing

my over draught is charged at 5%, but after this any borrowing is charged at 29.5%

but the two charges are shown as one lump sum

how do i calculate them seperately?

Bob