Has any one had any dealings with Speedy Cash?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bump. Speedy cah are a fairly new company so it is likely that there is knowone who has delt with them.

If you could let us know what they are like it would be good for anyone in your position in the future.

In the first instance, write a letter or email them stating that you are unable to pay on the specified paydate but will continue as normal. See what response you get. Meanwhile, if you pay by bank or debit card etc, go to your pank and cancel the CPA on it in relation to your PDL. Even if you have said you cant pay this month, i can guarantee that they will still try and debit your account regardless.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 1 year later...

I know this is over a year later but for advice for anyone reading this. I had this month sent them an email address [email protected] as well as taking a letter in store which was stamped. The letter informed them that I can't afford to pay because of unforseen circumstances. I offerred to pay over 10 months if they agreed to freeze interest and charges. I received an email stating that this was accepted and my first payment would be due on 30th June. I should have originally paid on 15th May 2013 so a bit of breathing space. I've checked my online account and It shows the original loan as "paid" and a new loan with the frozen balance and the new payment plan.

All in all quite an easy process.

Knowledge is Power

Go get em!

Have I been of any help to you? if so please click my scales to the left to enhance my reputation. Thank you. If not PM me.

Nationwide - won claim 

Advice & opinions of mahharg are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.