Parking Ticket from UKCPS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4415 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i know you guys get a lot of requests but i would be really grateful if someone could help me.

I got a Parking Notice Charge from UKCPS i thought about paying the fine anyway, then i thought about trying to appeal it, now im thinking of ignoring it alltogether.

also, the date written on the ticket looks incorrect, one of the numbers could easily be mistaken for something else. not sure if this has any relevence.

just hoping there is some advise out there for me as the usual threats about courts and bailiffs, and i was wondering if anyone had any first hand knowledge of the company

Personally, i think a 60/100 pound fine is an extortionate amount to pay.

any help/advise is greatly appriciated

many thanks. :)

Edited by paulh_85

Hello there.

I don't see why you need to pay any more than the other people on here who are advised not to, but please take the time to have a read around the forum about UKCPS.

I expect the guys will be along soon.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

thanks guys. ive had a read around some about this company, some about others and it all seems positive, its just i guess they make a good argument with all their scare tactics lol

there are no such things as disabled bays in a private carpark

any bays or line markings are purely GARAFITI and no statute in law

ignore then

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They are not merely graffiti, oddly enough, disabled people need to access places with private car parks.

That is why the law specifies that they must be provided, it defines the recommended sizes, and the law also specifies that the owner of the car park must ensure that they are kept for the use of disabled people.

However - I now know where the comment "it is only graffiti" originated from, and I would like to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the 20 minutes I spent waiting for someone to help me get over the speed bump when I could not get a disabled space and got the wheelchair stuck- and the parking attendant commented then that he had just had that phrase used when he remonstrated.

Graffiti? No, something that makes it possible for me to do the shopping so I can feed my children like any other mum, visit a hospital, go to the GP - without a wider space I cannot even get out of my car.

in a private car park, sadly they are purely grafiti!

there is no statute in law that covers any markings in a private car park.

i am not responsible for thought less drivers either!

sorry dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They are not merely graffiti, oddly enough, disabled people need to access places with private car parks.

That is why the law specifies that they must be provided, it defines the recommended sizes, and the law also specifies that the owner of the car park must ensure that they are kept for the use of disabled people.

Can you point me to the law for the above statment please...

Abbey Settled 3,600:cool:

Just started battle with

EGG

Virgin CC

Abbey

MBNA

hi guys, been some interesting reading about this company on here, even more interesting that the office manager is on here! they seem to quite willing to go to court though, should i let this worry me?

office manager?

dx

and they

I think they mean Peter Haswell the "office manager" for UKCPS. He has been on this site in the past under a couple of names, and it's been known for him to monitor this and other forums trying to glean information regarding such things as the identity of the driver.

they've lost many times and now dont do court

ignore them.

dx

and they