Termination of PCP Agreement - Car Faults/Defects?

MPH2k9

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, quick question - a 4yr + balloon PCP contract was signed about 5 months ago on a new vehicle which has had numerous issues, and culminated in a long drawn out 'falling out' between myself, main BMW dealer and BMW UK.

Vehicle total cost: £38k.

I have requested a replacement vehicle, and they are dragging their heels wherever possible - this is not unrealistic of me as replacement vehicles have been issued to other people of lesser and greater cars than mine. I have also instructed the Finance company of these issues and they have attempted 'fighting my corner' (still waiting on their result, but not holding breath).

What are my legal rights with cancelling the PCP and giving the car to the finance company based upon these defects? Am I due compensation/recompense? Do I owe them (as the PCP usually attracts a termination fee, but this is for a manufacturing issue)?

Original Thread: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?338399-BMW-Paint-Issues...(1-Viewing)-nbsp