Lending stream has anyone been able to get a repayment plan with these people?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am currently in the process of contacting all of my payday lenders for a repayment plan however i have tried emailing lending stream about 10 times and they are just ignoring me? I have been sending them to payments @ lendingstream. co.uk and info @ lendingstream.co.uk

Has anyone ever been able to set up a plan with these guys and is there any other email addresses i can send my plan to?

Thanks

I suggest you send them a recorded delivery letter laying out your proposal and asking for an account number and sort code and telling them this will be you last attempt to contact them for payment.

Lending Stream,

Wisteria Cavendish House,

369 Burnt Oak Broadway,

Edgware,

Middlesex,

HA8 5AW, UK

It's a U.S. company, remember them, they are the ones that brought the world into recession.

i would complain and complained to the oft about these clowns. they will still try and withdraw money from your account. in my case they £25 at a time which is floor limit my told me there was nothing they could even thou this left my account overdrawn when there is no overdraftlink3.gif on my account.