VODAFONE - Grrrrrrrr

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My 24 month contract with Vodafone ended in November 2011.

I rang to say I didn't want an upgrade at the moment and was considering getting a PAYG SIM.

I was offered a half price tariff of £11 a month which would include all the Minutes, Texts, Data etc as I had originally.

The first month I was charged the full amount. I rang to complain, they apologised and said they would credit my account with £60 as a goodwill gesture.

Ok - all fine so far.

I now have had an email from them telling me my bill is available to view. I have not had a bill since December so rang them earlier to find out how much credit I had left.

You do the sums - £11 a month - Jan-March = 3 months. I should have had approx £30 left.

Wrong - I have £1.23.

Erm - how.

It would seem that good old Voda have been charging me the full amount each month.

3 calls to their direct Indian call centre (one I was left holding on for 5 minutes, the other cut me off, the last call I spoke to someone) it appears that no I am not on an £11 a month but £15 a month tariff. Hmmmmm news to me.

God I hate these mobile phone companies.

So my local Voda shop in the high street will be getting a visit from me because lord knows I CANNOT deal with any more Indian call centres.

Oh dear. Something very simple and VF don't seem to be able to do that. Oh well, another one for Lee to sort out

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems-**UPDATED-jANUARY-2012**&p=3683706&viewfull=1#post3683706

Follow the instructions FULLY and make sure you update this thread with the automated reply ref no.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Yes please

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Lee pops in (usually) every day and does a search for threads with Vodafone in the title. Once he has gone through the hundreds and thousands of VF threads [:!:], he'll find your thread and will make contact.

You may get some wierd replies from VF. Just ignore these and deal only with Lee

Lee pops in (usually) every day and does a search for threads with Vodafone in the title. Once he has gone through the hundreds and thousands of VF threads [:!:], he'll find your thread and will make contact.

You may get some wierd replies from VF. Just ignore these and deal only with Lee

Thank you very much Silverfox for the update.

Hi Angel Steele,

Thanks for making me aware of this and for following silverfox's advice.

As I've received your email please be assured that I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Thanks Lee :)

I would like to express my gratitude to Lee who phoned me earlier this evening.

He has sorted out this issue for me.

He sounded really pleasant and it was good to speak to someone who understood what I was saying, and who could access my account with no problem whatsoever, unlike the previous three or four people I had spoken to about it on Tuesday evening, so thank you Lee for your time and assistance :)

• Haha 1

Good to hear that Lee has been as good as his word again.

I won't mark this thread resolved as yet. Can you come back once you know everything is OK. Once you are fully satisfied, I will do the honours

I would like to express my gratitude to Lee who phoned me earlier this evening.

He has sorted out this issue for me.

He sounded really pleasant and it was good to speak to someone who understood what I was saying, and who could access my account with no problem whatsoever, unlike the previous three or four people I had spoken to about it on Tuesday evening, so thank you Lee for your time and assistance :)

Hi Angel Steele,

Thanks for updating your thread following our conversation yesterday evening.

It was good to talk to you and to get everything cleared up.

I'll look forward to one final update when your next bill is issued.

Good to hear that Lee has been as good as his word again.

I won't mark this thread resolved as yet. Can you come back once you know everything is OK. Once you are fully satisfied, I will do the honours

Thanks silverfox - it's a pleasure as always.

Best wishes to you both.

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK