Hastings direct total loss nightmare

Chelbell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out car insurance with Hastings direct and have been treated really bad.

Recently my Volkswagen polo was vandalised and was deemed a total loss.

I was told by the insurance company that was eligible for a courtesy car when indeed after speaking to the hire company they refused

as it was under there terms and conditions bearing in mind I pay for that privilege extra.

I also complained regarding my excess and still have not been replied back to or called

I agreed a price of £95 all of a sudden I have a claim and it's £295!

My car was valued very low and I asked for a revaluation and asked if I could buy my car back

they was going to take the rest of my premium and where it is high it would only leave me a little amount of money for another car.

They said I can't buy it back I'm so angry with them and I need some answers ,

please help,,,,"""

nice!!!!!!

we have them onboard here at cag

let see what they say about your issue.

Hastings Direct. Jamie Wicks.Social Media Manager user-offline.png

they have been alerted

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Chelbell, Thanks very much for bringing this to my attention, sorry that you are having problems, I would be more than happy to help you to get this matter resolved. If you would like to send me an email with some details of your policy I will make sure that it goes to the appropriate team to sort out. Many Thanks, Jamie Wicks, Customer Experience, Hastings Direct, [email protected]

Good old Hastings direct. Let's hope Jamie can sort it out for you and get you the result you want.

Previous experience with Hastings is if you push hard enough they wont take a full years premiums off you.

Stand firm and good luck

• 4 weeks later...

Chelbell that is what I said to Hastings when they tried to take the full years premiums off my payout. I did have to confirm that I would continue to be insured by Hastings until renewal date and that was that.

How are you getting on with Hastings?

Do keep u updated

Oh and of you. Getting no luck with Jamie there is a phone number for their customer services people on a thread I started last September. Sorry I can't link it as I'm on my phone but I think you can find it by clicking on my posts?

Our end result was we bought back car and received a payout WITHOUT having our premiums deducted.

Hope you get the same

• 2 weeks later...