JSA suspended payment in Arrears

JSAye
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4396 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm thankfully no longer claiming JSA and in wholesome employment, having signed off and started work on the 5th March last week. This could have not have come at a better time, as my JSA payments for basically most of 2012 have been suspended due to a balls up ( a missing B16 form) regarding some one-off freelance work I declared to the Jobcentre. As it worked out, I sent the missing form the week before I signed off.

Last Friday received a letter issued on the 5th March saying that a final payment of £549 would be paid in through my bank account. Oh good, I thought my arrears have finally been approved for payment. As of writing, this money has yet to materialise. Does anyone know the processes behind payment of suspended arrears, or when and how fast my arrears might be processed and paid in? Would it be related to my JSA payday, as I claimed up to the monday that I started work (a whole extra £15!) I've put up with a lot of rubbish from Jobcentre, but this probably takes the biscuit (my arrears still come up on my P45!)