Daddy2Alex

PDE. A little bit of advice.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2685 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

When I had a loan through PDE,

I asked to set up a payment plan...

Surprising enough, it worked...

Now, not saying that this will work all the time, and it may be just a case that I got lucky but..

.I informed PDE that my hours had been reduced and that I would be unable to pay the full outstanding amount in one go,

and could I please set up a payment plan of around £30 a week.

They asked to see a contract stating that my hours had been reduced.

I explained to them that being that I was a Temp worker (and working for a Recruitment Agency) on an ongoing contract,

I didn't have a specific contract with my hours on as it was a possibility that they could rise or fall depending on various outcomes.

Eventually, PDE agreed to set up the payment plan on my terms.

Hopefully, this will help someone in a similar situation!

Did they freeze the interest ?

Did they freeze the interest ?

They froze the interest and any applicable charges for 28 days. Until I mentioned the Debt Management company, since then, they've gone deaf.As I said, it may have just been pot luck, but it was working fine until the DMC got involved!

why use a DMC?

its cosst you even more money!

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

My partner already had one set up from a while back, and they said they'd take my debts on as well so it seemed a good idea at the time. (Also didn't realise it could be done for free at the time!)

It also tickles me a little bit that certain companies that refused a payment plan are now having to make do with £5-10 a month instead of the £30-40 I stated I could pay.

Edited by Daddy2Alex
Atrocious typing

Guest Poguesy
When I had a loan through PDE,

I explained to them that being that I was a Temp worker (and working for a Recruitment Agency) on an ongoing contract,

I didn't have a specific contract with my hours on as it was a possibility that they could rise or fall depending on various outcomes.

And they didn't come back at you with the need to be/said you were in pernament work excuse?

And they didn't come back at you with the need to be/said you were in pernament work excuse?

They couldn't... When I applied I said I was a temp worker working for a Recruitment Agency. They accepted the loan on that information. Yes, it was a contract for 8 weeks, but the hours weren't fixed.