Tribunal today ** WON **

gismo46
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, today has finally came, my tribunal. Not my first one, had one two years ago. And won. Not so confident this time (ESA btw). From, what I gather it depends on what kind of people are present in the tribunal. Last time I was lucky to have two who were sympathetic, I hope this is the case today. Tis a fight to control my nerves.

Suppose I was just posting this looking for some support. I wonder how long they will leave me hanging, last time a decision was made on the day, but I wasn't notified till the next week.

Hi I attended a tribunal with someone last week we were in waiting room for approx 10 min then into tribunal lasted another 10 min back to waiting room then called back to tribunal after 5 min to be told we had won appeal. I wish you the best with this.

dpick

Woot!!! I won. Was in for about 30 mins, then around 5 mins waiting. Didnt get the 15 points needed, but I successfully argued that I met the criteria for exceptional circumstances, so relieved.

Thanks for the messages guys

Well done, I'm delighted for you. I know what a relief it is when they finally tell you. My OH had to read the letter they left on the table for me, because I couldn't focus on the words.

I'll change your thread title. :)

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum