PCN Number? - Private Parking Company

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.

I've been thinking, since it says the reason I was 'charged' was because I "left the estate" and I was sure there was no 'officer' there, does that mean they saw me on a CCTV camera?

Does that also mean they might have caught who was driving?

Also, on the debt collection paper, it says the reason was cos I 'exceeded the time limit'... which was not the reason given by officer hence not ticked on the notice... Advantage for me somehow?

Edited by YamiPrem

YamiPrem, you're taking this far more seriously than it deserves, as the others have said.

You could come up with the best argument in the world, they won't take any notice. And you'll have wasted your time and a stamp.

Ignoring is OK.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I understand honeybee, but was just brainstorming and I like thinking about these things, lol. I'm not getting worried or anything, don't mind that.

But yeah, is it likely they could have picked me up on a camera? How does it work if they did, would they not have mentioned it to me if the had photograph evidence of me?

Again, these are not worried questions, just genuine questions. :)

It's possible the picked you up on camera. No-one on the forum would know whether they did or where their cameras are etc. It's possible.

How does it work if they did? Exactly the same as now.

Would they not have mentioned it? Maybe, maybe not. It's not important.

Posted hope ok New member found your site to say what I have had happen. Breifly euro car parks 30£ PCN on 10/01/12 sent them a letter stating why, can post if want! 1st letter 23 feb now 50£ no reply 13 th march enforcement for 50 from ecp no eply 19th april 95£ no reply from control accounts or they will take me to county court. thats what i wanted realy but such a waste of time have contacted itv to see if they can help its now 29th april waiting four next letter for court date. It does seem easyer to pay the 95 but principle of it ecp are praying on people in doctor surgerys when they are stressed ill and old this needs to be publicised. The car park is to small four the businesses using it ecp visit the area when the know lots of people from area have to have blood tests. I will post again when im am sure the next letter comes sorry for spelin!

Have you actually got a proper letter from the courts , or just a letter from Euro saying they might take you to court? Euro have stated publicly they they never take people to court because they know they will never win.

Honestly you are taking this company too seriously. You should have just ignored all their stupid "threats" and they would have eventually just gone away. You don't owe them a penny and don't be tempted to pay them.

Hello DBC, The letter says ecp ltd has recruited us to recover the 95 you owe the. This is control account plc. No court papers. There is no way I will pay them as I want to have my say in court, if it did happen. To hopfully help all the other people that are stressed by the same unfairness, also get it on tv. We did this quite well on another topic I was involved in and got itv, helecopter and all, reporters and first slot all day on the tv few years ago. We then had a puplic meeting and things really happened and right prevailed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey again,

The PPC phoned us and spoke to someone else who was at the house. I've yet to speak to that person to know what exactly the PPC said, but someone else who was there also said the PPC threatened to tell the police....

I can't see why that would help, UNLESS, the police also take their side and ask me 'who was the driver' question which I'll legally need to answer (I presume).

How often do PPCs even ring up houses?

Should I be prepared for something bigger than just a few letters now?

Thanks in advance.

You don't have to tell anyone anything. Can you block their number so they can't call again? If they do, tell them to go forth and multiply.

Okay thanks, I was under the impression that I will have to answer the police if they ever do ask (I acknowledge the fact that if the PPC found out who the driver was, it wouldn't help them much anyway), no?

Ah, the blocking feature, I don't think I can cos it's an extra chargeable-feature on my provider which I never use to justify having. I won't pick up the phone when they call next time. :)

They won't call the police, and if they did it is extremely unlikely that the police would be interested - there's no crime involved. Moreover, you don't have to tell the police either. You have the right to remain silent.

• Confused 1

why are you spending SO much time on debating a speculative invoice?

IGNORE THEM..

dx

• Confused 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

why are you spending SO much time on debating a speculative invoice?

IGNORE THEM..

dx

I got it, I got it.

So what if they send a letter saying .... JOKES! :)

Sorry if I seem stupid, but I've moved on from being worried, now just being super curious. I'm fine, thanks.