Premier law/ashton fox

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4022 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all! not sure if this was the best place for this thread? I got some paper work thru from premier law about a mortgage that was handled by goldsmith williams for regency mortgage corporation and then late unity homeloans, they claim to be able to get back fees based on the solicotors not acting in my best interest....Ive read all the paperwork and it seems kosher? not much online about them either....anyone actually had any compo from them? will keep you all updated anyway!! x

• 2 weeks later...

Contacted by them, Premier Law, 13 months ago heard nothing till 12th march now its changed to Ashton Fox solicitors who want copies of original paper work which we supplied 12 months ago! Now told Goldsmith Williams dont keep paperwork over six years old so if we dont have it they will have to drop the case and this is all the have achieved in over 12 months. We have had a letter from from Ashton Fox from someone named Ismail Limbada dated 12th march, recieved yesterday 15th, and when we emailed him today we recieved a reply to say he no longer worked for them. I am going to see another solicitor on Monday before I go any further with them just be wary do some intensive research.

HHmmmm they did seem to be a bit vauge with the dates....bin quoted anything from 4 to 18 months to get any money, I took months to actually send of my signed confirmation, had a written confirmation to say they recieved my documents a few days after I sent them, waiting for a call to be returned coz goldsmiths handled a remortgage as well....really hope something comes of this!! if they took that long for you did you not complain? and surely they should keep files longer than the 6 years? if thats the case my mortgage was over 6 years ago....

• 2 months later...

just to update, bin asked to provide copies of passport etc for anti money laundering purposes etc...sent off so lets hope this does progress! pointed out to the solictor that rather than wait 5 months for goldsmiths to send out the file they should simply request it under a SAR....seems worying taht i ahve to point this out! xx

yuo are being spoofed!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

erm, a little more detail?? seems genuine as far as I can tell....I dont see what kind of [problem] they can be running...I have NO money and cant get any form of credit so not worried about my identity being stolen.....and have also not paid anything whatso ever in the way of fees etc....

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

to all in this thread premier law have changed name as they has 2 companys trying operate doing the same job. they have been acting on my behalf since december 2010 and now in the early part of may 2013 their is a test case being held in central london if this is won then it will open the flood gates for all to claim