style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have had numerous issues with BT with billing on the telephone service and BT Infinity service.

on the Telephone service has a recurring card payment which BT have not been taking which a complaint has been raised 5 weeks ago, to date no response and have paid bill manually yet my phone line been restricted saying your bills overdue by 0 pounds and 0 pence!!

BT Infinity

My account is in credit and has been always, today I come home from work find a letter telling me my account has been terminated and the rest of the monies for the remainder of the contract are now due and will be passed to a DCA....hold on a minute? my accounts in CREDIT and my service has NOT been cut off and still working? Call BT and they apparently have no record of the letter and confirm the account is in CREDIT! Also received another letter offering my an upgraded modem! Perhaps they should get their act together and provide a service first and sort their issues out!

Currently have 3 formal complaints open with BT, no response to either year 4 weeks and counting.......have requested a Senior Manager calls me Monday morning without fail, no call by midday and I will call them!

Lets see how it rolls......

[email protected] is the CEO. Drop his department a quick note.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• 4 weeks later...