Basic Current Account

inneed2011
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4429 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Halifax have one you can open on line. I've got one and my credit is awful.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Co-op do one too. Cashbuilder I think its called.

Make sure you don't open an account with a bank that has any connection to any debts you have arrears with.

They could use the 'right to offset' and clear out your account without notice and perfectly legal.

Worth pointing out - apparently, Natwest have just decided that their cardholders can only withdraw from Natwest cash points. Not sure if that applies to basic accounts only, or current accounts too.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops: