Emmared-v-LDK-Security-and-Roxburghe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have raised that point with the BPA. The answer they obtained from Roxbourgh/Graham White is that the statement about 3.1 is included in the letter for "information only" (whatever that means) and that the BPA couldn't find any wrongdoing on their part at all. I think that tells you a lot about the BPA if nothing else.

Edited by DBC

I am also now receiving letters from Graham White Solicitors and Mr Michael SORBELL. I have previously had the statutoiry letters from Roxburghe.

In this letter he quotes Civil Procedure Rules 31.6

I have read a vast number of threads on this and other sites.

However one thing that does concern me is that in some there is a suggestion that

(a) The company is not a legitimate business and a front for Roxburghe

(b) The man Sobell may not/is not a solicitor

Can anyone confirm if this is correct and do I still keep ignoring the letters

Ta

There's a bloke goes into my local, who knows another bloke, and he has a brother in law who has a cousin, and the cousins neighbour found £10,000 in a plastic bag [or something like it].

It's always somebody, "That's heard" something!

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

Plus it is fairly common for 'plants' to come on here saying things that are untrue and trying to frighten you into paying.

Look at posters statistics and ask if in doubt. Others will confirm if a poster is known to be genuine or not.

We had one last week spouting off about "at XXX we always.. " "first we ..." etc.

An hour later, when challenged denied he worked for XXX. Later he went back and rewrote all the "we" reference sentences.

He couldn't change the Quote others included in their replies!

That is the level of honesty, integrity and intelligence of these monkeys.

There's a bloke goes into my local, who knows another bloke, and he has a brother in law who has a cousin, and the cousins neighbour found £10,000 in a plastic bag [or something like it].

It's always somebody, "That's heard" something!

This made me think of the late great Kirsty McColl and 'There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis'.

I think you should trust the guys.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Also if need be send them evidence photocopy the parking ticket upto A4 and send that along with a letter stating that you have PAID. Saying I have not violated any laws - case closed!

Remember keep ANY original evidence and photocopy it!

No!

The overwhelming advice is to I G N O R E, not to engage in sending anything.

A letter will only make these clowns think you are taking what they say seriously and/or weakening and they will apply even more pressure asking you to make them a gift of money you do not owe.