Arrow/Carter claimform - Halifax Card Debt

frostydog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you so much Andy. I really appreciate you taking time to help with this. It seems to be going along in different directions that need unpicking on the way.

This gives me plenty to get on with and helps me understand it a lot more.

I will get this done and update any reponses.

Regards

Frosty

Be mind full Frosty that this claim must be tracked to SCT if they get it into Fast Track ( which may happen as you already have the wrong AQ,s) you are more liable for costs.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 4 months later...

Hi Andy, this case continues.

. and I wonder if you could possibly look over the further details of what has been going on.

On the 11 June 12 we received from the court a general form of judgement or order againest Arrow Global (the claimaint) should file within 14 days all notices, documents, credit agreements etc within 14 days.

It stated that if the claimant fails to comply with this order the claim will be struck out without further notice.

On the 16th July, after hearing no more from the court or arrow global I sent a letter to the court saying that I had received no more paper word and so was unable to put forward an amended defence.

I then received a letter from the court with a sentence from the judge saying

"The defendant should take advice from either a solictor or citzen advice bureau".

I then wrote back to the court stating that if the claimant had failed to respond then the court should of struck out this claim without further notice, as they had stated and asking for them to do so.

On the 30th August 12 i receive a copy from the court a copy of the visa application form (we did send you a copy of this at the time) and two letters dated the same date in 2011 stating that arrow global had taken over this halifax account. All other information was still missing.

with this was another general form of judgement or order stating it is ordered that unless the claimant complies fully by 4pm 11 Sept 2012 with the order of 25th May 12 the claim will stand struck out with out further order.

On the 11th i had to sign for an envelope from arrow global which contained copies of the same letter the court had sent me along with a "template default notice", the same having been sent to you 21 june 2008 which is a copy of somebody elses with all personal details blacked out by marker pen.

This is not even relevant to me.

They stated at the bottom that

"An urgent request has been issued to the originating creditor for a statement of account, however we are still awaiting receipt of the same.

The court have been adviced that we have urgently requested this documentation and that it will be forwarded to you on receipt at this office".

Yesterday 19 sept 12 I received from the court dated 14th sept 12 a General Form of Judgement or Order that upon reading a letter from the claimant it is ordered that

1. Copies of documents received by the could be sent to the defendant,

2. Time extended for balance of documents until 1st October 2012.

3. Claimant to file copies of all request for balance of docs by 21st Sept 2012.

Again I received the same copies of documents as before.

I find this crazy that the court has been setting deadlines of which seem to be extended and extended.

This has been going on nearly all year allowing Arrow Global to fabricate documents all along the way.

I have done everything as asked and so is there anything i can write to the court this struck out as threatened by the Court back in May.

I hope you can help Andy as you have in the past.

Many Thanks Frosty

Hi frosty, i am just going through similar. they put an application for extension 1 day before the deadline. Waiting to hear from the Court as to what the Judges decsion is, however i can recall from the hearing that the judge firstly stating that his decisions made on teh day would be final (as part of his opening) and that he would not allow an extension when the soliciotr present asked after teh judge made his verbal order..May be worth getting a transcript.I am phoning the Court weekly now. Will not be beaten by these rogues

I am fighting it all the way :-x

Its rather annoying that the Claimant is allowed the leniency but Im afraid there is little else you can do but accept the new time frame.They still have to disclose though no matter what date.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again, Last week I received a thick special delivery envelope from arrow global. Inside it contained copies of credit card statements, these were just onto white sheets of paper (no halifax logo, odd ones had no address details for me) dating back to the end of 2002 up to feb 2012. I have today received a notice of hearing from the court telling me that a Directions Hearing will take place next month. I have not put any more paper work in myself following the information I received from Arrow Global. I am after advice of what the next step should be from my part. kind regards

Hi Frosty

The hearing will be to confirm that all directions have been followed ( I assume you are in receipt now of all documentation pertaining to the claim?) and any other issues to be clarified before the claim proceeds.

Regards

Andy

Is this hearing the main hearing regarding this case? I believe I have the information from them regarding the claim even though some of which is not very clear ie, an Application Form they are calling the agreement a template letter with testing and someone elses details blacked out is the default notice!

No not the main trial its just a directions hearing...you should raise the above points at the hearing.

Andy

Sorry not heard of one of these I just thought now it went to a hearing. What usually happens at a directional hearing then? Sorry something i have not experienced before.

Already stated post#32