style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having read many threads on here and researched elsewhere it is clear that Bunkruptcy is the best option for me. Many poor financial decisions over the years have led me to the point of being 40 this year and still being chased for debts from 20 years ago. I have always worked and made payments but never caught up. My credit rating is certainly sub zero now and I have stupidly also used PDL's in the last 6 months. I have just moved and left arrears owing on last property and my ex landlord is threatening to Bankrupt me and I think I should tell him to go ahead? However I would like advice on how the following points could complicate matters:

I get paid a car allowance and have a car which is in a finance agreement but the finance agreement and car are in my girlfriends name as I could not get credit at the time - what will happen to this? I pay the loan to my gf every month and she pays the car loan by DD. I treat the car as mine though but I think technically it's hers?

There is no tenancy agreement as I personally know the Landlord and his family and he trusts me. Should I get one? In my name or my gf?

I have no assets other then TV's, etc. Will these be taken? Phone contract also in GF's name.

So I do have large outgoings but as none in my name I am worried that it could appear I have a large disposable income when in fact I have none! I have 2 teenage sons who live with me 50% of the time and I get Cbenefit for 1 of them.

Grateful for any advice.......

Also have had gambling episodes (both winning and losing!) which will be evident from my bank accounts. Will this constitute recklessness when revealed in court?

Edited by Jeelsy
Forgot last bit!