Payday Overdraft Andrew hart Help Please :) - ***Won***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening Lukiee11

I have had exactly the same problem with these guys!!!, I took out a loan of £200.00 (Or something on those lines)

I was unable to pay it back as I had various personal issues, When I asked them for help they wouldnt help. I was getting email after email, text after text some were after 10pm at night!!!! I was rather frustrated, It got to the point where I had to take out a Debt Management Plan. Payday overdraft would not accept the repayments I was offering they were wanting a minimum of £100.00 per month. I had a letter from the courts and the debt was £2347.00! I have gone through the courts and they have finally have accepted the payments that I was offering in the first place and also to find that the debt is now £2600.00 and odd!! Which is now going to take me 10 years to pay off! Cant believe it. So Yes my voice is there as well.

Did you attend a hearing or did you just send respond on line ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

No it didnt go where I had to go to court, It was all paperwork and it was done through my local court. I just offered a re payment each month but at this rate at £20.00 per month its going to take me 10 fecking years to pay off, Its so unreal its untrue! x

You should have defended all of the claim and forced him into court so the judge could see the scandalous interest - it would have been a different outcome for you.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Have you received a court claim yet ?

• 3 weeks later...

I am also going to move Anita's posts in to a thread of their own. I will pop a link here and also private message the link to Anita.

Edited by citizenB

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

HAHA have you seen his linkedin account. What a joke. I quote(wite reference to Pay Day ODrft) " Looking to grow the business to stock market flotation within 5 years." Good luck with that one you joker.

Edited by citizenB

I wouldnt read too much into his profile. On pretty much any directors profile they say the same thing, just to give the false impression of professionalism.

Edited by citizenB

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Please note my claim has not been dismissed another use on this website has been not mine sorry for any confusion

Edited by citizenB
Please note my claim has not been dismissed another use on this website has been not mine sorry for any confusion

Aha.. it looks like there has been some confusion .. touch1 tagged onto your thread and this is the one that has been dismissed. I will split the posts into separate threads so you can have yours back.. else you are going to lose advice.

Edited by citizenB

BCOBS

touch1's posts have been moved to a separate thread as his case was dismissed by the court and the title now reflects this.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?345985-touch1-v-Andrew-Hart-Payday-loans-****Case-dismissed****

Lukie of course is still seeking advice.

BCOBS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mine went through court and unfortunately I got stumpted with the entire bill!! Wish I had of come on here first before doing that but all I wanted was him and that company off my back.. I have been paying the money each month I am not out of agreement with my court order and got another unsolicited phone call off someone from there yesterday wanting to send an attachment of earnings order!! What the hell!, I am in an agreement and I havent breached it either, the agreement started in in April, I paid it early in april he called work wanting to send an AOE and then it went to court, they agreed that that was the case and that I hadnt breached it and then I have not missed a payment since last one I made was 18th July (which is 2 days early) and I have had a call at work yesterday??? is the harassment ever going to stop because I have had enough.

You MUST get to the court and tell them that the idiot is trying to make a mockery of the courts instructions. He is also NOT allowed to call you at work. You MUST contact the court about this.

Edited by renegadeimp

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Written complaint to the Court Manager may also be worth going in yourself and speaking to someone.

Also make sure that you document all this fully and send to OFT - urgently! Also contact your local Trading Standards regarding the harassment by Hart who should report it to his TS - not sure how the system works now but this is the link

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/advice/index.cfm

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.

• 4 weeks later...