Payday Overdraft Andrew hart Help Please :) - ***Won***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also going to move Anita's posts in to a thread of their own. I will pop a link here and also private message the link to Anita.

Edited by citizenB

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

HAHA have you seen his linkedin account. What a joke. I quote(wite reference to Pay Day ODrft) " Looking to grow the business to stock market flotation within 5 years." Good luck with that one you joker.

Edited by citizenB

I wouldnt read too much into his profile. On pretty much any directors profile they say the same thing, just to give the false impression of professionalism.

Edited by citizenB

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Please note my claim has not been dismissed another use on this website has been not mine sorry for any confusion

Aha.. it looks like there has been some confusion .. touch1 tagged onto your thread and this is the one that has been dismissed. I will split the posts into separate threads so you can have yours back.. else you are going to lose advice.

Edited by citizenB

BCOBS

touch1's posts have been moved to a separate thread as his case was dismissed by the court and the title now reflects this.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?345985-touch1-v-Andrew-Hart-Payday-loans-****Case-dismissed****

Lukie of course is still seeking advice.

BCOBS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Brilliant - Well Done :) please let us have details of what happened in court

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Excellent news, Luke - yes please give us all the details :)

BCOBS

Why the courts dont come down hard on that idiot is beyond comprehension.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Well the case got stuck out because he didn't turn up to court,

but i did bring up alot facts and the judge did have a few questions to ask him and how he was going justify charges and the fact there's no charges in the contact i signed and that he cant have 2 sets off terms and conditions

But if u do have any ccj always go to court..

Typical. Knew he`d lose so cowered away. I hope you applied to have him pay all costs and possible compensation.

and he made the claim but didn't defend it, even his witness statement didn't make sense to the judge, but yeah the whole claim was stuck out and he will have to pick up the court charges as there was no judgment made against me

Presumably in respect of the comments made by the Judge, then the charges are going to have to come off the debt. So Luke could probably work out if there is still any thing left to pay :)

BCOBS

I would have asked the judge to grant costs and compensation due to it being a false and malicious lawsuit plus the ongoing harassment and threats.

But at least its done with now .

well if i have to go court again for this , then i will to a counter claim against him and get a lawyer,

as this is the 2nd time this ccj has been stuck out

1st time he never replied to the court papers so didn't go to court

2nd time he didn't turn up

3rd time.. unless he has a really really really good excuse for not going or sending some to represent him then.. in my mind this debt is settled