Nationwide - here we go!!!

Paula Christopher

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5502 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I haven't had a chance to post before, due to broken internet access at home & limited surf time at work so I'm already quite a way through 'the process'!! Received my statements from Data Protection on 26/06/06..added up to a total of £1226.00. On 07/08/06 I sent the letter asking for it back please, gave 14 days etc...still no reply by 29/08/06 (longer than 14 days I know but family commitments etc) so I then sent the LBA letter..06/09/06 I received what seems to be the standard response from Nationwide..'we're sorry you didn't receive our previous response to your letter, please find a copy attached etc'..which basically says if you can't keep to our rules go & bank somewhere else!....:rolleyes: ..(I've already opened another account as I'm sure they'll close this one)...22/09/06 filed MCOL + interest & costs a total of £1554.79p...Issued on 25/09/06 & acknowledged by Nationwide on 27/09/06...I have to add I wouldn't even have got this far without all of your posts & advice, I will be donating when I've won, thanks!...Paula...Ps does anyone know how I can change my user id please?..:confused:..I registered before realising it would 'expose' me!!... :-o

All8PNE - WELL DONE :) ...yes they've paid up, bar £41 :? I'm waiting to see if this appears in the next day or so..they haven't contacted me at all, I only knew the money had gone in as I check my account every day!...have they asked you to close your account?...