Gold Star finance - Forcing through old Standing Order request when debt is in dispute

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I have a bridge loan with the company above. I have sent a CCA request letter and they have not provided me with an agreement (neither did they ever send a default notice...but I'm working on that). However they keep putting through an old standing order form relating to April 2011. This is for the full amount I supposedly owe them including ridiculous charges.

I have rang my bank to tell them to stop accepting it but they said as it's a signed document they have to process it??? I have also written in letter and email to the company saying to stop doing it as it is illegal while the debt is in dispute. However, this had had no effect.

Anybody have any idea's on what to try next?

MKDP LLP CCA Request sent no reply

1st Credit Ltd CCA Request sent, could not find credit agreement

Redwood Collection Default notice to be removed on F&F

Mackenzie Hall Never replied to any letters

Barclaycard CCA request sent, could not find credit agreement, now sent to another DCA

Now to just get them removed!

Are we talking SO or DD. If it's a S/O then the bank is talking crap. I had a problem with WDA who kept setting up a DD but not taking money. However when I wrote to them and asked them to stop, to their credit they did.

In either case you need to write to your bank telling them not to accept any mandates from the company . i would take it into your bank and get a receipt for it.

who's money is it in your bank account....YOURS , ruddy banks!!

complaint to their CEO too.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 10 months later...