Total Parking Solutions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, I am new to this and was looking for some advise. This has probably been explained in previous threads. I live in Scotland and in December I went for a meal for a friends birthday. There are not a lot of places to park near this restaurant but across the road is a pets at home which I parked in as so many other customers of this restaurant do. The shop was closed as it was 7.30pm at night and I did not notice the sign stipulating that I could only park for 2 hours. I thought nothing of it until a week later I received a letter from Total Parking Solutions claiming I owed then £70 for overstaying in the car park and the letter contained photos of my car entering and exiting the car park. I went down and had a nother look at the sign and there's no way anyone could have read the sign from their car and especially in the dark.I had been on a few sites which said to ignore the letters which I have done and I have now received a second letter from a company called Debt Recovery Plus headed up Notice of Intended Litigation and their solicitor may issue county court proceedings against me. Can anyone help or give me advise on what I should do as I am now a bit worried about this.

Igore them.. you will receive several colourful letters from them threatening all sorts, but they are not worth the paper they are written on.

I'm sure some of the guys will come along shortly to back me up.

Don't worry about it...

Twitter - @memgrubb

--

If my post helped - please click the star icon below.

This is not a Parking ticket, it is merely an invoice from a Private Parking Company and should be ignored. You will of course receive some very colourful begging letters from a Debt Collection Agent , which should be ignored even more. Just for the record we do not have County Courts in Scotland, which proves that this is just another standard begging letter.

IGNORE.

This is not a Parking ticket, it is merely an invoice from a Private Parking Company and should be ignored. You will of course receive some very colourful begging letters from a Debt Collection Agent , which should be ignored even more. Just for the record we do not have County Courts in Scotland, which proves that this is just another standard begging letter.

IGNORE.

It says a decree in Scotland. I take it they wont do this either?

I've checked with a colleaque who has disputed countless numbers of these things and the collated information shows 3 begging debt collection letters before they go away and no records of court action.

In the event that the claim is disputed on the basis that the owner was not the driver, they make reference to a NORWICH PHARMACAL ORDER (IN SHORT ANOTHER LOAD OF edited) or alternatively they may refer to the Road Traffic Act as the owner must know who is in charge of the vehicle. However the RTA DOES NOT specify that this information should be shared with PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANIES of NO LEGAL STATUS WHATSOEVER.

AS I SAID EARLIER IGNORE AND DONT WORRY ABOUT IT

Just one more point there is a queue waiting to take this one on in a Scottish Court, I am sure that a free defence could be offered if you were lucky enough to be the chosen victim of TPS.

Edited by Crocdoc
Please do not attempt to circumvent the language filter.

and the case number are FALSE so no-one can actually check.....

most of the successes we 'company spoofs' anyhow

relatives/friends paid to got to court and lose.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...