walked into a nightmare today help with stat dec needed before tomorrow morning at 9am

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4446 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

went to see my daughter in laws today and her next door neighbour was there crying her eyes out it would appear that her boyfriend who lives with her has swift bailiffs chasing him for unpaid magistrate court fines

any way the bailiff reckons he will have a entry warrant with him tomorrow when he comes back and will be removing goods

so i have made an appointment with a solicitor at 10 tomorrow to get a stat DEC done

can anyone confirm that this will suffice and do i just print it out and take it with me to the solicitors

never having done this before i want to get it right

and I'm not to sure about this bit

A Solicitor having the powers conferred on a Commissioner for OathsBefore me

TO Swift Bailiffs

STATUTORY DECLARATION

I Miss Mary Jones

Of 1 up my street

Anytown

Do solemnly and sincerely declare that:

All goods in the above address are my property and not the property of Mr John Smith and have always been my sole property

Mr Smith moved in with me and my children approximately 12 months ago and the property was already furnished by me before he moved in to the above address

And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and by virtue of the provisions of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835 and Section 5 of The Perjury Act 1911.

Signature:

Declared at

On the day of two thousand and

Before me

A Solicitor having the powers conferred on a Commissioner for OathsBefore me

Hallow if you can give me half an hour or thereabouts, I have the perfect template .....lost in the archives but I am sure I will find it?????

WD

your a diamond i am actually mad with her neighbour for putting this on her my DIL is very very ill and her prognosis is not good

Afffixed is another template I've used

Statutory Declaration.doc

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi hallow

thank god you got what you needed...I lost connection with the server and then dropped the laptop ..thought it was knackered but OH found it was just the hard drive had popped out or something like that....glad to see you are sorted anyway....so sorry to have left you hanging around xxx

WD

thanks folks very much appreciated

:lol: no problem wonky sxxx happens and always at the wrong time i only went today because a welfare benefits adviser was going to see my DIL (i was very impressed with her when she was on the phone to the Tax credits the girl on the phone told her my DIL was not entitled to some kind of disability premium she wiped the floor with her ) I had just missed the bailiff by about 5 min DILs lappy not working so get on here so was a bit mad

I'm hoping the solicitor will fax a copy to Swift for me :oops:

does anyone know how i would find out what court it is as i want to send one to them Ive got a court ref number but no name of court

we are not sure if its a fine from south wales court where he used to live or local court in north wales

not been through all the paperwork but it looks like he may have 4 or 5 fines