maximum time in supprt group

sparky514
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4449 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was placed in the Support Group without a medical mid-2011. The period was for 6 months. I received an ESA50 end of last year and have been invited for an ATOS medical end of Feb.

You should get a letter stating when the reassessment will take place. It's usually 6 months but it can be a year or even 2 years for serious disabilities or illness

ok thank you Nebu, hope you don't mind me shortening your name, unfortunately my condition will never get any better, I am a TPN patient and always will be for the rest of my life lol, along with many other things too numerous to mention. But thanks for your answer. xx

My wife did the medical in Dec 2010 and went onto ESA Support from the date of the medical. Last week she received a letter advising that they will be sending another assessment letter in the next few weeks. I think they are waiting for her to turn 60 in April when they can put her on Pension credit. Unfortunately with osteoarthritis her condition will never improved and will actually get worse. She cannot do anything requiring a repetitive type of action or carry anything heavy. Most she has been told she can work per day doing light duties is between 3 - 5 hours. The company for whom she worked were unable to cater for her and gave her redundancy plus other payments.