Lloyds TSB and Westcott

iana
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi hope someone can help

I have an ongoing proplem with Lloyds TSB over a loan and PPI.

In the region of 5 years ago I began to have problems with my hands wrists and shoulder which resulted in several operations and I was unable to work.

This is still the position.

I continued to make payments however things became difficult and I made contact with Lloyds TSB to explain the situation and was made aware that I had PPI.

I at this time had no idea that this was in position and as a result of a conversation with the bank began to claim for my time off work.

This continued for three years and ended in February 2010 when I was told that payments would stop.

However I was still undergoing further operations and was unable to work.

I then began to get letters from the bank and each and every month I wrote them a letter asking them to make contact with me in order to discuss the matter

and I had no response from them from February 2010 until November 2010 when contact was made and

I made an appointment to see my banking advisor who after a short discussion said that my papers would be sent to various departments for them to investigate the matter.

All of the previous letters were either sent recorded delivery or hand delivered against signature.

She was made fully aware that at that time I was still unable to work and would not be able to work in the near future.

I then heard nothing for weeks and weeks and then various letter arrived from Wales and Bristol stating that their office was investigating etc etc etc.

It culminated in a latter in July 2011 stating that this whole episode was not there fault and that I was frightened to go into the bank to see the advisor

and if I did not respond to the letter they would view the matter as finished.

A reply was sent which again received no response from anyone but in January 2012

I was sent a letter by Wescot Debt Collectors who I am sure you will know, demanding monies I owe to Lloyds Bank.

I replied to them stating that I would afford them one reply and that I would not be paying any money to them or their client until the matter had been investigated in a proper manner.

I then received a second letter which, against what I had said above,

and I responded to it reiterating what I had said in my previous letter that I would not pay them any money at all

and I also informed them that contrary to what they had said the matter was in dispute.

I have now had another leter stating that they will investigate this matter and they will be contacting there client and ME for further information.

Although it is long winded my main question at this stage is

' Do I have to assist Wescot' a debt collection agency at all.

I also find it strange that Lloyds TSB have sent this matter to a debt collecting agency.

so do i

they sold it on

these fleecers have brought it on a phishing list

its for THEM to conclude you [don't] owe the money

they are a dca they have NO LEGAL POWERS

ignore them totally

if you really want to get upi peoples noses

there is no reason why you cannot reclaim the PPI too

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...