Lloyds TSB/Robinson Way/Horwich Farrelly - Advice Please?

HardYards
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, guys,

Hope you're all well. I've not been on the site for a little while due to energy sapped dealing with another hefty DWP form,

but I'd really be grateful if anyone can advise on the latest, and hopefully last, dca conundrum (another situation I'm unfamiliar with).

As usual I've tried searching the forum but with the cca thing changing I can't quite get my head round what I should do next.:oops:

It's a Lloyds TSB debt (loan) that I cca'd for OH, when dca Apex was demanding. They never provided a CCA and the debt got sold on.

Now Robinson Way is demanding for the same debt and without being cca'd has provided an application form only, no agreement.

They are threatening doorstep visits and/or court with what looks like an in-house solicitor Horwich Farrelly (who use the same address as RobWay).

I have written saying the account is in dispute. Should I cca them anyway despite an application form already being provided? Or is it best to SAR Lloyds?

Many many thanks in advance & again apologies for not being able to give more of my time back to CAG. I will donate when I can.

Best to all,

H.xx

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb

check his cra file

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks again for advice but Callcredit was fiddly and for some reason neither CC nor Experian would accept a perfectly working debit card.... will order by post

Cheers for your help:-)

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb

• 4 weeks later...

Hi again,

Credit report rec'd today, can you tell me what I should look for? According to it the disputed debt was defaulted in 2007 and Lloyds still own it, Rob.Way appear to be in charge of threat-o-grams.

Also had letter from Horwich Farrelly 'sollicitors' (writing from Rob.Way address) instructing OH to request CCA from OC, perhaps this is first shot to be fired over the bow...?

Thank you again for all your help.

a fake/tame soliditor wanting you to cca the OC because they are obv not sure the debt is his?

two words!

when does the cra file you made the last payment?

thats the SB date clock start

dx

• Confused 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Says default date is July 2007, even though the last payment made before account went into dispute was May 2011, which is not mentioned in report....

I'm going to have a search for more info on CRAs (I'm easily confused these days).

Thank you again.

so its had payment made on it

thatsa interesting

why is the credit file not showing payments made?

is that the case?

dx

and they

so its had payment made on it

thatsa interesting

why is the credit file not showing payments made?

is that the case?

dx

It is. None of the items on the Experian credit report - this is my first experience of using one - show any payments whatsoever, even though token payments had been made every month like clockwork, until CCA requests not fulfilled, since 2007. (Originally paying on 11 accounts, 10 in dispute, only four of the disputed debts show on report.)

All but one give the same default date: 2007. The exception gives a default date of 2006.

Also shows OH being on mortgage for marital home, when his ex has taken him off (divorce finalised 2010).

Maybe a screw up on Experian's part?

Edited by Hwyl56
extra info

It is. None of the items on the Experian credit report - this is my first experience of using one - show any payments whatsoever, even though token payments had been made every month like clockwork, until CCA requests not fulfilled, since 2007. (Originally paying on 11 accounts, 10 in dispute, only four of the disputed debts show on report.)

All but one give the same default date: 2007. The exception gives a default date of 2006.

Also shows OH being on mortgage for marital home, when his ex has taken him off (divorce finalised 2010).

Maybe a screw up on Experian's part?

just my 5cent......check equfax as well...I had only been checking Experian which shows one default, but Equfax shows a CCJ listed from 2008 which I was not aware off, so the Experian report is different was a lot different than the equfax

and noodle too

dx

and they

just my 5cent......check equfax as well...I had only been checking Experian which shows one default, but Equfax shows a CCJ listed from 2008 which I was not aware off, so the Experian report is different was a lot different than the equfax

Cheers, adenjago... will have to wait, haven't got energy to deal with it at mo'...

dx, what do you mean, please, by 'noodle'?

and they