Jump to content

Local Car Garage Repairs Bill Help

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3178 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Contact the court and ask them pointing out that the company which is registered is dissolved. Seems to me he is trying to pull a fast one.



I have done as suggested.


The lady at the court after explaining said that this was rather strange, and that I should write to the court with my concerns and enclose documented proof that the company does not exist and the previous named company is now DISSOLVED, she said print outs from the companies house website would do, she alos said it would more than likely go in front of the district judge.


What could the DJ do?, would he more than likely just order the name changed? to His own or to another company as he is registered as Director of 12 companies, 8 of which are dissolved.


Could he be done for it? Has he possibly done any thing criminal? or could it just be classed as a genuine mistake.


Has he kicked himself in the foot here?


It doesn't sound like he is using a solicitor, I would have thought a solicitor would not have advised him to change it to a company that does not exist?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...