Local Car Garage Repairs Bill Help

thepalace1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Contact the court and ask them pointing out that the company which is registered is dissolved. Seems to me he is trying to pull a fast one.

I have done as suggested.

The lady at the court after explaining said that this was rather strange, and that I should write to the court with my concerns and enclose documented proof that the company does not exist and the previous named company is now DISSOLVED, she said print outs from the companies house website would do, she alos said it would more than likely go in front of the district judge.

What could the DJ do?, would he more than likely just order the name changed? to His own or to another company as he is registered as Director of 12 companies, 8 of which are dissolved.

Could he be done for it? Has he possibly done any thing criminal? or could it just be classed as a genuine mistake.

Has he kicked himself in the foot here?

It doesn't sound like he is using a solicitor, I would have thought a solicitor would not have advised him to change it to a company that does not exist?