Employment Problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had Employment Tribunal Judgement against me, as at the time I represented myself, stress, confuse and missed the important point. I had a solicitor who filed an appeal on my behalf later.

At the appeal hearing the Judge gave me 30 days to go back to the Employment Tribunal for fresh review with regards to the important point to be considered.

Is there any chance for the point to be heard again at Employment Tribunal as requested by the appeal hearing Judge? Can Employment Tribunal say the time had expired?

Hi,

So, the EAT remitted your case to the employment Tribunal...

Yes, the introduction of new evidence will be heard by a tribunal... and what ''time'' do you mean has expired?

---Aut viam inveniam aut faciam---

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.

Hi,

So, the EAT remitted your case to the employment Tribunal...

Yes, the introduction of new evidence will be heard by a tribunal... and what ''time'' do you mean has expired?

What I mean is that will the employment Tribunal say the evidence should have been heard earlier? or too late to hear?

The EAT remitted your case to an employment tribunal for the purpose of hearing that new evidence (which had not been adduced at the initial hearing)... so, it seems that that evidence may have a significant impact on the outcome of your case and will be heard...

---Aut viam inveniam aut faciam---

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.

The EAT remitted your case to an employment tribunal for the purpose of hearing that new evidence (which had not been adduced at the initial hearing)... so, it seems that that evidence may have a significant impact on the outcome of your case and will be heard...

I have attached a copy of the judgement at Employment Appeal Tribunal for advice and what to do please? I am very desperate, need help as the solicitor is charging me very high and cannot afford.

doc1.jpg

What is the date on the attached document?

Have you already applied for a review?

When you say that you missed the 'important point' do you mean that it was not brought up at all at the Tribunal hearing?

If so, was it because you forgot (because of stress etc.) or was it because the evidence only came to light after the hearing?

What is the date on the attached document?

Have you already applied for a review?

When you say that you missed the 'important point' do you mean that it was not brought up at all at the Tribunal hearing?

If so, was it because you forgot (because of stress etc.) or was it because the evidence only came to light after the hearing?

The important point was there but as I did represented myself with no legal back ground I failed to point that point to the Judge.

It was until I contacted a solicitor who Appeal on my behalf when it came to light. refer to the attachment to this email from Employment Appeal Tribunal referral Judgement .

The Judge has given me 30 day for the case to be re-review again at Employment Tribunal. Thanks for helping.