You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3066 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

No way - Natwest have this new BLACK Account for £24 a month- its the best they do and it comes with PURPLE CARDS - what a joke have i missed something.

Where is the black Card and why are they not issuing black cards. What a con - i meet the account requirements and no way will i stay with these lot.

and can we help you with anything?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

I was trying to find out if this is going to be the banks policy or not and if its right to advertise a black account and issue purple cards. I think i missed off that the account comes with 3 cards and all the same colour so its esy to get them mixed up.

Sorry if I'm in the wrong forum.

Kev