IB to ESA migration

reallymadwoman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2979 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:reallygladwoman?:

I dunno, you wait two years for Tardy Tatos, then three of 'em turn up at once. Plus a working audio recorder with the correct discs. :biggrin1: Didn't they do well, eventually!!!

As to why, given the deterioration in your health and constantly updated medical evidence, I'm in good company with Margaret Hodge. Completely :???::???::???::???:.

Prescription for :popcorn: on the :couch2:, signed by Margaret.

Margaret Hodge is chair of the Public Accounts Committee. Tasked with scrutiny of value for money from (among others) Atos n Capita.

• 3 weeks later...

Letter arrived this morning telling me I'm in the support group, but not for how long. I guess that means this thread is finally complete, 2 days short of 26 months down the line.

I shall ask for a copy of the report just to 'complete my records' but I have a feeling I won't be asked to do another assessment in a hurry, and certainly not by ATOS!

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

• 1 year later...

Resurrecting an old thread, my 2 years is up in 14 days. I'm expecting the familiar brown envelope any day, and to be honest I'm surprised it hasn't already arrived.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

• 1 month later...
Guest Miss Anxious

RMWoman, Do you know if there is still a backlog? What part of the country are you in? I've been left alone for a while now, but I'm afraid the bubble will burst soon. I am East Midlands.

Dreading it.....