mo/tesco and credit card charges

mo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Noomill

The Court wont forward a copy to the claimant.

Mo send one to your Court and send one to the Claimant and keep one for your own file/reference.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mo

What does their AQ provide with regards to applications and their intentions?

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

the claimant seeks to recover charges incurred on a credit card account held with the defendant,however it is apparant from the schedule of charges that all the charges are prior to 2006.

the defendant will say that the claimant is time barred from bringin a claim under the section 5 of the limitation act.

in view of the above and pursuant to cpr part3.4(2),the defendant asks that the court strike out the claim.

the claimant is time barred from bringin a claim for charges over 6 years the defendant would respectfully request that the claim be struck out.

Is that what they have wrote in " Other "?

So have they actually made an application for the above or ticked they intend to?

Under applications (Yes/No) if yes what for?

Ok Mo

What you need to do is wait for guidance from the Court upon allocation and also keep regular checks to court if the defendant does infact make application.

Prepare your arguments as to why the claim is not SB and prepare for a possible Case management or allocation hearing.

Regards

Andy